Week 2 - Dalton's Revenge

theJ

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

One major thing that would scare me if I was a Bengal's fan is that you're not getting Prime Time Andy Dalton.

I'm not nearly as emotionally invested in football as i used to be.  So i can say with complete sincerity that if Dalton goes off, i will be wildly entertained. 

Dalton alrerady had his revenge game last year for the Cowboys when we turned the ball over three straight drives to start the game.  This is OUR revenge game.

Hopefully we get way ahead, then they pull him late, so the Fields era can begin.  That gives him time to develop so he can beat the other three AFCN teams.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 4:29 PM, Johnny Nix said:

I’ll be landing in Mexico from my honeymoon trying to stream the game on my phone. 

Congrats man...  I went to Jamaica for mine.. it's always nice to go south to a beach... enjoy 

I hope Dalton starts... I don't want to see Fields until next week. I love Justin, but our record with rookies QB's isn't spectacular.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Congrats man...  I went to Jamaica for mine.. it's always nice to go south to a beach... enjoy 

I hope Dalton starts... I don't want to see Fields until next week. I love Justin, but our record with rookies QB's isn't spectacular.. 

I went in the complete opposite direction, I went to Niagara Falls in February, lol.  It was awesome however, got to go behind the frozen falls, absolutely nothing was busy, and everything was beautiful in the area covered in snow.

• Like 1