Raiders file complaint to league regarding dirty hits on WR Hunter Renfrow

RaidersAreOne

14 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Renfrow was clearly a "dirty target" throughout the game. Some shady business going on with that DC or player collusion. Doubt anything will come of this, but it should. 

Bunch of haters jealous that a dude who looks more like an accountant than a professional athlete - and NFL player at that - is burning them on the field.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lol I'll be shocked if anything comes of this. The Patrick Queen play was Renfroe running into Queen. The Humphrey play is sus for sure but even Renfroe denied Baltimore was doing anything other teams don't:

A player is always going to casually brush it off to maintain respect and claim nothing happened. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lol I'll be shocked if anything comes of this. The Patrick Queen play was Renfroe running into Queen. The Humphrey play is sus for sure but even Renfroe denied Baltimore was doing anything other teams don't:

LOL. He didn't run into Queen. I'm not a fan of either team...and it's pretty clear that your bias has clouded your vision.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You really think Hunter the type of player to run and snitch? He's not a Raven 🤣

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

A player is always going to casually brush it off to maintain respect and claim nothing happened. 

False. It was just a couple of years ago I remember dudes on the Bengals(?) literally claiming Marshal Yanda spit on them. Guys will absolutely call out other players for cheap shots and things like that.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

False. It was just a couple of years ago I remember dudes on the Bengals(?) literally claiming Marshal Yanda spit on them. Guys will absolutely call out other players for cheap shots and things like that.

Because all players have the same mindset? If this was OBJ...of course there would be complaining. Renfrow doesn't strike me as a guy who's going to complain. Another possibility is that he gets cheap shot hits often, and that's why it wasn't out of the norm to him.