Raiders file complaint to league regarding dirty hits on WR Hunter Renfrow

RaidersAreOne

Are people looking at the wrong person on the video or whats up?

How is leveling a player 50 yards away from the play in any way a "football move"?

Laying people the F out is part of the game, and a part I can enjoy, if it's part of the game action, this was just some cheapshot that had 0 to do with the evolution of the play.

59 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Looks like a bunch of nothing. Hunter knows its the NFL, which is why he isn't crying about it.

It says enough about the culture that he doesn't cry about it. Any rational person knows that if he would cry about it, he's going to get targeted even more for it and unlike a QB a lot of it will get overlooked.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dome said:

Has a player ever been suspended for shoving?

Lol Dome are you really listening? I’ve already repeatedly said that if this was a single event it would be a non factor, but if the film shows players cheap shoting Rentfrow more than those two times the suspension would be for targeting and not shoving someone. 

Some of you are talking about the video on the OP, and others are talking about that Queen play on the crossing route. 

One of them is dangerous and should have been a flag and a penalty for a personal foul, and the other seems like regular football contact. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

False. It was just a couple of years ago I remember dudes on the Bengals(?) literally claiming Marshal Yanda spit on them. Guys will absolutely call out other players for cheap shots and things like that.

The amount of dudes who used to call Alex Gibbs coached OL's dirty is almost laughable.

59 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Predictably this thread sucks because of the usual homers on the Ravens side but yeah they deserve a suspension or two.

Suspensions for shoving. Is there a precedent? Should there really be one? More at 6.

Or is your comment assuming the investigation is going to uncover more egregious hits? Cause that I could see, cause this complaint makes no sense if these are the only two shoves we see.