Injury Tracker

Turnobili

Incognito and Ngakoue will be big losses versus the Steelers. Steelers pass rush concerns me more than the Ravens and another big test Cable and his ability to get the OL cohesive, they should be better against the blitzes after getting a little chemistry going.

Nassib could be the starter now I guess, he did well against the Ravens but I'd like to see Ferrell get some game time so we can assess if he's made any progress.

Yannick practicing today is a great sign... but hope he's not rushing it. Aggravation would be awful.

Richie still not practicing, bad sign. and eluemunor is being made available for interview today...

Jacobs not practicing, but could be more maintenance on a short week. Not panicking on him until tomorrow. As long as he gets even a limited practice tomorrow, I'd be optimistic re: his chances of playing.

Edited by Turnobili

Yannick Ngakoue is practicing I don't expect him to play just because hamstrings are tricky because you risk further injury by playing on them as well as never actually being able to play above 50% of your actual ability

Josh Jacobs I actually hope he doesn't play because one it's a 17 game season and he always gets ran to the ground because he never actually gets games to rest till we actually have a back up running back that's capable of starting a game and carrying the load(or at least we paid him to lol)

I think he has a better chance to play then not play with him practicing the past two days. If the plan was to sit him they would be no reason to allow him to practice. Think it will be a decision that will come down to probably the day of game but they’re seeing how his hammy reacts. 

38 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

And Josh Jacobs is out(just confirms that he was completely hobbled in the game Monday). It's the smart thing to do

when asked if it meant drake would get an opportunity gruden said peyton barber would lol. i really dont like peyton barber. didnt think he was any good in tampa or washington

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 1