Injury Tracker

Turnobili

• 3 months later...

@MrOaktown_56 @Silver&Black88 (are you even alive?), what are the chances we can get some key threads like this stickied? I notice we don't really use this feature whereas some teams do. Not a huge deal but might be nice to keep generally year round important threads like this at the top as a reminder to update info there?

Just my $0.02.

• Like 1

Adding to my last post, some ideas of ones you may be interested in pinning if you go that route @MrOaktown_56 @Silver&Black88:

• Injury Thread
  • This Aint Raider Talk
  • Weekly Game Day Threads (Pitt, Dal, Wash, Chi, etc do this)
  • Las Vegas thread 
  • Forum Ring of Honor (Too intense for this group of misfits but I do remember a long time ago in the other forum we did yearly awards which was actually a blast). We had sigs and everything made for winners.
  • Draft Thread
  • FA Thread
  • Etc

Obviously we wouldn't want a ton stickieid but maybe a couple? Could offer more engagement too which I know Webby is all about.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Adding to my last post, some ideas of ones you may be interested in pinning if you go that route @MrOaktown_56 @Silver&Black88:

• Injury Thread
  • This Aint Raider Talk
  • Weekly Game Day Threads (Pitt, Dal, Wash, Chi, etc do this)
  • Las Vegas thread 
  • Forum Ring of Honor (Too intense for this group of misfits but I do remember a long time ago in the other forum we did yearly awards which was actually a blast). We had sigs and everything made for winners.
  • Draft Thread
  • FA Thread
  • Etc

Obviously we wouldn't want a ton stickieid but maybe a couple? Could offer more engagement too which I know Webby is all about.

MrOaktown, Silver&Black. One of you guys should get on that.......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

MrOaktown, Silver&Black. One of you guys should get on that.......

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y92od68tvyqamw89ww

How could I forgot about you @NickButera!? Show your damn face around here a little more often why don't ya.

I have always noticed once members become Mods they often fall off the face of the earth haha (Sans @MrOaktown_56).

• Like 1