Injury Tracker

Turnobili

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

For those blaming Renfrow for "ball security" at the end of the game need to go back and watch that hit.  Renfrow is still feeling it.

It was a hell of a hit. 

I wouldn't blame him for ball security beyond saying he should have gone down and lived to fight another day. I think it became more of a talking point simply because of how uncharacteristic it was for him. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

For those blaming Renfrow for "ball security" at the end of the game need to go back and watch that hit.  Renfrow is still feeling it.

def not blaming Renfrow for that one, but hes fumbled 3 times on the season on what 10ish catches.
So it is concerning, but I think he is just trying to do much. 

Also, interested in the difference between it being a good hit, being a legit reason why he fumbled vs an excuse to why he fumbled

18 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

def not blaming Renfrow for that one, but hes fumbled 3 times on the season on what 10ish catches.
So it is concerning, but I think he is just trying to do much. 

Also, interested in the difference between it being a good hit, being a legit reason why he fumbled vs an excuse to why he fumbled

Wasn't it also the second fumble from him in like three plays? Unless it was just a good defensive hit both times.....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Wasn't it also the second fumble from him in like three plays? Unless it was just a good defensive hit both times.....

The first one Collins came from behind as he was going to the ground and punched it out.  The second was just a big shot and hit where he was carrying the ball.  Both where good plays by the defense and Renfrow was carrying the ball high and tight next to his body like you would ask a runner to normally carry it.  The only complaint I would have against Renfrow is him being extra cautious in that situation because you know they are going to try and get a TO so you wrap up with 2 hands.  This would have helped with the Collins play but the 2nd fumble would not have made a difference most likely because it put him in the concussion protocol.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

The first one Collins came from behind as he was going to the ground and punched it out.  The second was just a big shot and hit where he was carrying the ball.  Both where good plays by the defense and Renfrow was carrying the ball high and tight next to his body like you would ask a runner to normally carry it.  The only complaint I would have against Renfrow is him being extra cautious in that situation because you know they are going to try and get a TO so you wrap up with 2 hands.  This would have helped with the Collins play but the 2nd fumble would not have made a difference most likely because it put him in the concussion protocol.

My biggest complaint about both fumbles is that he has the ball in the wrong hand.  In those situations he should have the ball in his outside arm.

14 minutes ago, true2form said:

My biggest complaint about both fumbles is that he has the ball in the wrong hand.  In those situations he should have the ball in his outside arm.

This is true but on the first one he switches arms as the defender is coming from the sideline side and on the second he is completely turned around but should have had it to the outside.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...