Will N'Keal Harry have a breakout year?

DoleINGout

Year 3  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does N'Keal Harry make the jump in Year 3?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:49 AM

The Patriots need his talent to translate now more than ever. The stage is set for a breakout campaign given the role needing to be filled by a fourth wide receiver. I feel fans have been underestimating Harry's potential impact this year. Although not the smartest or savviest receiver per say, Harry just so much physical talent untapped that with a young, patient leader in Mac Jones at quarterback to deliver accurate passes, I truly get the feeling Harry will make a larger contribution than most expect.

I oddly think he improves a lot with Mac Jones at the helm.

Mac has already shown an innate ability to play to his receiver.

Brady, in his success, has become stubborn over the years and would never work with types like Harry - who I guess thrive in contested man situations. 

• Like 1

What made him good at college? It was how he used physicality and get an edge. He doesn’t have that physical edge in the NFL.

His YAC so far has been appalling even though he catches the ball at a very shallow average depth. He never beats a defender. Small CBs can chop him down like he’s nothing 

I wish it would suddenly miraculously click for him, but that’s what it would take…a miracle. In my opinion, he is a classic bust 

Edited by Hunter2_1