Week 2 GDT Bills @ Dolphins: Division is up for grabs

Trentwannabe

Been a hectic week so this GDT won’t be pretty. 

Bills are 0-1 and the Dolphins are 1-0. The winner of this will be the early leader in the division. Simply put, the Bills need this game.

Was week 1 the 2019 version of Josh and the offense or was it just the version of Josh and the offense against the Steelers that has struggled the last 3 meetings? If we assume the latter and that trend to continue then the Bills offense can put up 30+ points this week.

Defensively the Bills looked very good. They stopped the run, pressured Ben and forced incompletions. Some untimely and questionable penalties is what did them in on the Steelers lone TD drive. How will they play against Tua and his new weapons? 

I think the team is pissed off and knows their Super Bowl season would be in early jeopardy with a loss. I’ll say Bills 31, Dolphins 21.

16 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I also don't think Josh looked nearly as bad as everybody has been saying in the media, he looked perfectly fine other than being too amped and missing a deep ball. 

Ehh there was more than just the miss deep shot to Sanders. He floated a few balls, especially on the flea flicker to diggs, he fumbled twice and was forcing things downfield when underneath stuff was there. 

He wasn’t the worse guy on the field by any means but even with the play of the OL, we should expect better from him. 

8 hours ago, FinSting said:

Can't tell. Wk1 thought the Bills and Dolphins would easily win but wrong on both counts. Hence the future is crazytime. 

This game sets up to tell the tale of the season. A Dolphins win and they are in prime position to to take the division, even if it just September.

If the Bills win I think people go back to their pre season predictions of the Bills being SB contenders. 

So much flopping lol

• Like 1