• Randy Moss
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Julio Jones
    • Calvin Johnson
    • Antonio Brown
    • Torry Holt
    • Andre Johnson
    • Steve Smith

Who ya got as the best Wide Receiver of the century? Some of these guys debuted in the late 90s, but consider their whole careers.  I've narrowed it down to ten, although to be honest I think there are only 4/5 real options from this list.

Edited by JonMcC2018

Definitely tough. Holt and Smith are the only ones that I can just easily cut out of the conversation. Andre and Julio are next to go when I narrow it down but I mean they are 1st ballot caliber players in their own right so it's not easy. Leaves us with Moss, TO, Marvin, Fitz, Calvin and AB. 

I think it's Moss. At his best there was just nobody like him and he produced with a variety of QBs. Next I have Fitz, whose longevity is only matched by Rice, and who managed to produce despite very few years of quality QB play. 

1. Moss
  2. Fitz
  3. TO
  4. Calvin
  5. AB
  6. Marvin
Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

33 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

You have Owens over Moss. You should just delete your account.

So what, you just like fast guys? Even if you feel that Moss is better than Owens, I can see that argument? Tyreek Hill though? I want some of whatever this dude's having. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

So what, you just like fast guys? Even if you feel that Moss is better than Owens, I can see that argument? Tyreek Hill though? I want some of whatever this dude's having. 

There were guys who could cover Owens one on one. You try it with Hill and you’re giving up home runs all day.