Raiders QB Marcus Mariota out multiple weeks with quad injury

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What, did he not stretch before he sat on the bench?

I once played flag football without stretching because I forgot I wasnt 20 anymore and went into a full sprint on the first snap and pulled both sides of my groin on the first step. I couldn't drive to work the next day I had to have a coworker pick me up. I used a cane for 2 days.ย 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I once played flag football without stretching because I forgot I wasnt 20 anymore and went into a full sprint on the first snap and pulled both sides of my groin on the first step. I couldn't drive to work the next day I had to have a coworker pick me up. I used a cane for 2 days.ย 

Pre stretch, post stretch, foam roller, yoga - all required at our age, I can't tie my shoes without getting a bit loose.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Pre stretch, post stretch, foam roller, yoga - all required at our age, I can't tie my shoes without getting a bit loose.

You can often find me getting limber in the foyer of my office building so I can make it up to the second floor without incident.ย 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Imagine admitting to such a thing on a public and anonymous forum.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Forgot this last night. Kids were coming over for their Jiu Jitsu private and I was like hey letโ€™s bust out a couple quick sets of squats at my old warm up weightโ€ฆ immediately felt the hammies tighten up and letโ€™s just say the kids did not get the most fluid instruction last night.ย 
ย 

As far as the actual topic. I came in here with a how did the backup QB get hurt when Carr is playing well and isnโ€™t hurt? Looks like this will actually hurt the Raiders as Mariota was contributing some yardage in special packages. Losing a weapon like that will set them back a bit but not like they were really going to push the Chiefs for the division. Hurts their wild card chances immensely though. One game will probably be the difference in making it or middle round picks.ย 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 3:47 PM, Leoric said:

ย 

As far as the actual topic. I came in here with a how did the backup QB get hurt when Carr is playing well and isnโ€™t hurt? Looks like this will actually hurt the Raiders as Mariota was contributing some yardage in special packages. Losing a weapon like that will set them back a bit but not like they were really going to push the Chiefs for the division. Hurts their wild card chances immensely though. One game will probably be the difference in making it or middle round picks

He was in for one single play ๐Ÿ˜

In fairness, he did have a 30 yard run but he was one and done.........

Nobody on the Raiders forum was surprised..........