JDLefebvre

INTRODUCTION THREAD

i never actually did this despite being around here for a bit but i plan on being more active in the steelers subforum from now on this season if i can so i’d better properly introduce

name’s james

i’m 20

i live about an hour and a half west of sydney in the blue mountains 

currently working as a law clerk (essentially admin) down at a local law firm

studying law and economics at the university of sydney

favourite pastimes would be keeping fit, i play so many sports and train regularly, plus eating as many crazy and obscure foods as possible with my girlfriend, cooking, karaoke, also travelling which i don’t do enough currently (makes sense as a student)

favourite shows would be twin peaks, fargo, the blacklist, seinfeld, jeopardy!

favourite movies would be inglorious basterds, fargo, face off, forrest gump and any given sunday

favourite steeler is ben, haven’t been around long enough to have a favourite past steeler 😂

my goals for life are currently to have a career in law representing people against institutions and the powerful bodies that take advantage of em, before launching a career in to federal politics with the labor party 

can’t wait for this season here we go steelers!

Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2017 at 7:56 AM, JDLefebvre said:

New Forum needs a new introduction thread for new members or for us old members to reintroduce ourselves.  I know things have changed a bit for me since the last time I filled one of these out.  

Copy & Paste and post.

First Name: Chuck

Job(s): unemploymed

College/Degree: Residential Electrician certification/Osha 10 certification

Favorite Pastimes: Listen to music, playing Madden 08 on Xbox, reading, walking and hanging out with friends and family

Favorite Movies/Shows: The Mandalorian, Star Wars the clone wars, Big Bang Theory, Ghostbusters, An American Werewolf in London, The Thing, The last Jedi, The Terminator, RoboCop, Temple of Doom, Batman begins, Superman 1 & 2 , Man of Steel, Captain America civil war, Infinity war, end game, Dr Strange, Black Panther, Aquaman, Wonder woman , Captain Marvel, Thor Ragnarok, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Spiderman Far from home, Venom and National Lampoon's vacation

Favorite Current/Past Steeler: Stefon Tuitt/Jerome Bettis

Goals in life: to become a journeyman electrician 

Edited by Chuck80

@Chuck80 welcome, my friend. I’m the mod around these part. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Make yourself welcome. 

On 7/21/2017 at 6:56 AM, JDLefebvre said:

New Forum needs a new introduction thread for new members or for us old members to reintroduce ourselves.  I know things have changed a bit for me since the last time I filled one of these out.  

Copy & Paste and post.

First Name: Lane

Job(s): concrete finisher

College/Degree: N/A

Favorite Pastimes: spending time with my dog, working out, rock/metal concerts, reading, YouTube rabbit hole

Favorite Movies/Shows: Genres: Comedy, horror, thriller, action

Favorite Current/Past Steeler: Ben/Bettis

Goals in life: own a concrete company and finishing my gym

I’ve been here for a while, figured I’d fill this out.

15 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Welcome a long time ago @Displayname!

I’d love to have my own gym. It would definitely make this pandemic more bearable.

I’m very blessed with it. Same goes for the dog!