Ravens LT Ronnie Stanley out this week and possibly “far longer”

.Buzz

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Ravens should be at full panic right now

They've gone from 3rd best team in the conference to a team that I don't know if it goes .500

I mean it's just sort of over for us already. There comes a point where it stops being 'next man up' and it just becomes a team that is unrecognizable from the reasons you were optimistic in the first place. If Lamar's healthy then him and Harbaugh will keep this team from bottoming out but a brutal schedule combined with injury attrition is gonna be too much for us to be a playoff team this year. 

It was the Niners last year and it's us this year. Sucks but that's just the way the wind blows sometimes. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Welp, at least we all will get a chance to see if Lamar is as good as people say he is 

Yep, because you should definitely only count what a QB does in a season behind a horrendous offensive line full of backups as the "real" him, and use that (and not his previous 3 successful seasons), as the true barometer of whether or not he's a good player.

Running with your weird Lamar Jackson obsession in thread #5,000 I see. Keep going!

Doink The Clown GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yep, because you should definitely only count what a QB does in a season behind a horrendous offensive line full of backups as the "real" him, and use that (and not his previous 3 successful seasons), as the true barometer of whether or not he's a good player.

Running with your weird Lamar Jackson obsession in thread #5,000 I see. Keep going!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Sounds pretty defeatist to me, doesn't have that same arrogant tone it had in previous seasons 

Lamar Jackson: Hasn't even had a bad season yet

Browns fans: "He's in a bad situation and therefore all failures fall on his lack of actually being a good QB"

Also Browns fans: "Baker Mayfield's crappy 2019 was based on his circumstances and should be ignored"

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Browns fans: "He's in a bad situation and therefore all failures fall on his lack of actually being a good QB"

Also Browns fans: "Baker Mayfield's crappy 2019 was based on his circumstances and should be ignored"

It’s just so tiresome man lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Lamar Jackson: throws a million touchdowns

Fans across the NFL after a bad game: "Is he a real QB though?"

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Who gave Baker a pass for having turnstiles at tackles in 2019? Sure Browns fans will tell you that's why he struggled but most still use 2019 to judge Baker.

I think Lamar will be fine with a struggling offensive line just like Barry Sanders was fine with a bad offensive line. He is still electric running the ball. If Lamar gets hurt, then it is time to cry that the season is over because it would be too much to overcome but right now I am sure Lamar can do enough on offense if the defense does its part. He won't throw like he is a top passer but he isn't anyway, he is a top QB though and I don't think that will change.

• Like 1

This could not come at worse timing with Frank Clark coming back this week and the ravens having given us Orlando Brown and Lamar starting to take heat from more of the public and going against Mahomes.

This is basically do or die for the Ravens. Harbaugh’s job is on the line this weekend whether ravens fans realize it or not. 

• Like 1