The other games thread week #2

This week we find ourselves in Washington as they take on the New York Giants. I see a bunch of people picking the Washington team for pick em, which is vexing to me. Do they think the back up QB for the Washington will be able to handle the giants D? 

Thursday: Washington vs Giants

Sunday Early: Raiders vs Steelers, Patriots vs Jets, Texans vs Browns, Broncos vs Jaguars, 9ers vs Eagles, Rams vs Colts, Bengals vs Bears, Saints vs Panthers, Bills vs Dolphins

Sunday Late: Cowboys vs Rams, Titans vs Seahawks, Falcons vs Buccaneers, Vikings vs Cardinals

Sunday Night: Chiefs vs Ravens

Monday Night: Lions vs Packers

So, who you got? Are there any games you're looking forward too? For myself I think I'll watch our game of course, maybe the raiders game, Cowboys vs rams, Chiefs vs Ravens, and maybe Lions vs Packers

I almost put on an accumulator (£5 only) for a few Moneyline and spread bets starting with Washington minus 3.5. I am very glad I dozed off first (blessings of being a UK fan). 

Heinicke is no mug and Jones can run. Lots of miscues on both sides. Will maybe watch the highlights which I wasn't planning on beforehand. 

Lol that Fitzmagic ended so quickly this year. 

Edited by scottishpatriot
  • Like 1