EDGE rushers

lark25

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

What?

https://therecenttimes.com/news/why-was-demarvin-leal-arrested-reason-and-charges-explained

As per sources, Demarvin Leal was caught consuming Marijuana on 18th December 2021 because of which cops arrested him. The charges put on him were petty, as the footballer took less than two ounces of Marijuana. But according to the policy of the company, being one of the 2022 NFL draft’s best prospects, Demarvin had to go through some of the tests for continuing further.

On 12/27/2021 at 1:09 PM, RedGold said:

Ya’ll never had to reword an essay to meet a professors word count totals?     

Are you saying that each and every single one of you have never had to reword an entire essay to meet requirements, set by a professor, stating that you must have a minimum word count total or another arbitrary length?

14 to 40 words. Can you tell I've been in school recently?

On 10/10/2021 at 9:24 AM, Scoundrel said:

Bjoern Werner with more power

Justin Smith, bengals days was a PFN comp for Karlaftis. Not bad i reckon.

Werner was a very poor com, being abelow avg athlete whereas GK is very athletic for his size

Travon Walker will have a choice to make, dude was a monster against Michigan and could easily be a 1st round pick if he joins the stacked DE/edge class.  Probably would be smart for him to declare after having such a great season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, armsteeld said:

Aidan Hutchinson was constantly stalemated against Georgia's OL, why is no one showing concern? I mentioned how good Jamaree Salyers was and that he'd give Hutchinson issues. Salyers is very underrated but he also held his own vs Will Anderson.

Their game plan was built around stopping him and keeping him out of the play, also not the best performance. On balance it doesn't change anything and was exactly what everyone expected.

No NFL team can game plan so much for one dude as the entire D needs respect.

5 hours ago, lark25 said:

No NFL team can game plan so much for one dude as the entire D needs respect.

The Bengals did to great effect on TJ Watt this year, who will be the DPoY.  Missed the one game but on the 11/28 game held him to 1 solo tackle, 1 assist, and 0 sacks.  Chipped him and double teamed him all game.

Hutchinson is good, don't get me wrong, but I see Justin Smith as his upside, but I don't think he'll be as good as Smith.

On 12/27/2021 at 2:13 AM, .Buzz said:

Think I may have been a prisoner of the moment on Hutch after watching more and more Thibodeaux the last couple weeks.

They both are deservedly top 2-3 in the class (with Neal either with them or not far behind as far as overall talents imo) but I think I may like Thibs a bit more as far as the NFL game goes.

think Thibodeaux will absolutely explode at the combine and go 1#. 

What do people think of Ojabo - feel like given the attention Hutch got he should have had more of an impact against Georgia. 

15 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

think Thibodeaux will absolutely explode at the combine and go 1#. 

What do people think of Ojabo - feel like given the attention Hutch got he should have had more of an impact against Georgia. 

True but really both should of had more of an impact, zero sacks, 2 TFLs and 2 QB hits.  They both played poorly but clearly they got behind early which hurt them a lot, Georgia was getting the ball out of the QBs hands almost instantly and doing a lot of motion and quick screens or quick passes that did not allow the pass rush to really matter.  

Apparently Michigan was in the lead in every game at half time this season and this Georgia game was the first time they were behind and trailed.  

It was just a bad game all around but not sure it is because those guys stink or something.  Sure both tackles on Georgia could be in the NFL but Salyer is most likely a guard in the league, where Ohio State has two tackles who will be starting tackles in the NFL at somepoint most likely and Michigan destroyed those guys because of the situation in the game and the opportunities they had.  I would say the two tackles on Ohio State are better than the two on Georgia, just the game situation was totally different along with the overall playcalling which did not allow the pass rush to matter in that game.  

• Like 1