Around the NFL

LeeEvans

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Good idea with this thread.

I don't know why Miami was so excited for Moore. Career backup who was happy to stay in that role. Their O still looks awful tonight. 

I actually like Moore and think I would have rolled with him over Cutler but tonight has been a disaster for them. I love it. Dolphins look horrendous which is good for us. 

I cannot believe the Dolphins have managed four wins with this degree of buffoonery in all three phases. These were fans calling for Moore to start? Come on. As a Bills fan, I say, keep Moore in there, fine. But, wow this makes me think we could actually have some gimme games on the schedule (just kidding, Bills gonna be Bills).

44 minutes ago, xian3000 said:

I cannot believe the Dolphins have managed four wins with this degree of buffoonery in all three phases. These were fans calling for Moore to start? Come on. As a Bills fan, I say, keep Moore in there, fine. But, wow this makes me think we could actually have some gimme games on the schedule (just kidding, Bills gonna be Bills).

Yeah, I never bought into the Dolphins for a second. They did about exactly what I thought they'd do. 

3 hours ago, xian3000 said:

Miami has sucked. They are lucky to have 4 wins. Should have lost to SD, Jets, and Falcons... other teams just kept giving them wins. 

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think we can split with the Pats. Hopefully sweep the Jets and Dolphins. 

I think the Jets game is going to be very, very difficult. They hang around and McCown has been better than anyone has expected. I really don't worry about the Dolphins, I just don't think they're a good team. The Pats I think we're really going to struggle with, I think they just match up well against us and they're obviously a very good team. I'm not worried about the AFCE but we just have to keep picking up wins against the teams we should beat. 

6 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Gotta just maintain with New England. If we do that we could be in good position. Don't think we can win the division but if we try to just keep pace with Pats we should be a wild card.

my thoughts exactly, the only worry in the back of my head is we have only played one divisional game, but I definitley like the position we are in.

3 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

my thoughts exactly, the only worry in the back of my head is we have only played one divisional game, but I definitley like the position we are in.

I actually like that fact that we have only played one divisional game. If the team gets hot at the end of the year then we could sneakily steal the division.

17 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Can't believe we lost to Cincinnati. Hope that one doesn't come back to bite us. We've played and beaten better teams (like Oakland).

That was such a typical Bills game. Coming into the game hot and then beat a team that is more than winnable. I think Cincy is a bit better than their record but it's still we should have won. 

40 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

That was such a typical Bills game. Coming into the game hot and then beat a team that is more than winnable. I think Cincy is a bit better than their record but it's still we should have won. 

We just got Bengles at the wrong time. We got them at their hot streak. Playing on the road against a hot team sucked. They just came off a win and week before that they gave Rodgers a run for his money.

Archived