Around the NFL

LeeEvans

41 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Please god let the Patriots drama be real please dear lord.

If the Pats fall apart in the same season the drought is over than we've really turned this ship around and we won't be far away from going to four super bowls in a row again.

5 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Who is everyone rooting for?

Rooting for Falcons and Chiefs

I don't really care. I guess Falcons, Panthers and Chiefs. The other AFC matchup I'd be open to either team going. I like the Titans as well.

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Ew I’m not rooting for the Failcons. Nasty. 

Rams allllllll day baby. And I’ll root for the Titans as well because of the underdog factor. As for tomorrow toss up, love me some Cam, but Breesus Christ and Kamara are a couple of my favs as well.

What's wrong with the Falcon? I'm rooting for them over some organization who left a city and now resides in the terrible confines of LA. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Ew I’m not rooting for the Failcons. Nasty. 

Rams allllllll day baby. And I’ll root for the Titans as well because of the underdog factor. As for tomorrow toss up, love me some Cam, but Breesus Christ and Kamara are a couple of my favs as well.

Really? After a team completely ditched St Louis and moved to Los Angeles... I have no sympathy for a cowardess move like that.

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

So Chiefs lost... Helps our draft position. 

Mariota catching his own TD was insane

Yeah that was one of the coolest plays I've seen. Pretty excited for that draft capital, get on over here Mr. Mayfield.

17 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I'll believe it when I see it.

That being said, if it's true, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really doubt it happens, however if it does...Daniels: OC to HC and Patricia stays after a pay raise.

Archived