Around the NFL

LeeEvans

8 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Really doubt it happens, however if it does...Daniels: OC to HC and Patricia stays after a pay raise.

If I was Patricia and I had offers elsewhere I would absolutely bail on the Pats. Way too much uncertainty post Belicheck for me to stay. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

If I was Patricia and I had offers elsewhere I would absolutely bail on the Pats. Way too much uncertainty post Belicheck for me to stay. 

Patricia will be interviewing with the Cardinals, but I'm not sold that he is legit HC material as of yet. I think he will get dinged for the Pats defensive showing this year, especially early in the season.

Just now, Yibbyl said:

Patricia will be interviewing with the Cardinals, but I'm not sold that he is legit HC material as of yet. I think he will get dinged for the Pats defensive showing this year, especially early in the season.

Oh I totally agree. I'm super intrigued how he would do but I wouldn't want my team to hire him. If I had the option I'd leave New England post Belicheck, just too many chances the wheels come off

1 minute ago, Maxmw22 said:

Just wanted to let people know that when I went to work today (I live and work in Cincinnati) that I got a ton of thank yous and lot of Bengal fans adopting and rooting for our Bills today.

You've gotta work today? Surely this was worth taking a day off or at least a "sick" day. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Who we all rooting for now?  I'm hoping Saints... Normally I'm an Eagle fan but Saints have better shot at beating Patriots. 

NE always catches breaks... They get so lucky by drawing the Titans.

Don't care. It's going to be Steelers vs NE again in the AFC and the NFC I don't really care about. Vikings maybe?

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Who we all rooting for now?  I'm hoping Saints... Normally I'm an Eagle fan but Saints have better shot at beating Patriots. 

NE always catches breaks... They get so lucky by drawing the Titans.

Frankly, I think the "real" Super Bowl will be Vikings-Saints. Can't wait to see that game.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:15 PM, Yibbyl said:

If his interview impresses the owner, he could get hired, we hardly know anything about him, so saying he isn't ready is hardly worth a whole lot. I doubt he stays hoping BB will retire, I am sure he is willing to move on for a better opportunity.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:15 PM, Yibbyl said:

I think the opposite happens...  He righted the ship after a horrendous start defensively. It really shows his ability to adjust and improve as the year progresses.  There was a problem and he helped correct it... Other coaches could allow it to show ball and just get worse 

• 4 weeks later...

Hiring NE coaches cares a risk with it, because, teams simply do not know how much the coach contributes to each game vs how much of it is BB, especially on defense where BB is a genius?

Detroit's GM came from NE, so I believe he will sign with Detroit and at least he knows how much of it was Patricia!!!

Archived