Around the NFL

LeeEvans

rumor is philly wants Shady back do the bills make a move? rumor is beane is asking for a 2nd and 3rd which i think is BS cause beane doesnt leak anything until it already happened. I would be all for this if Shady wants to go back to Philly. Bills arent ready to go this year and Philly has the capability of turning it around to make playoffs so the extra picks may help 

I love Shady and am so happy with how he has played and embraced Buffalo, but if we can get a mid round pick and Corey Clement back or Agholor somehow then I would be all for it.

Lets be honest, his heart is still in Philly and his window is closing. If we can profit from sending him back home then I am all for it.

21 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I love Shady and am so happy with how he has played and embraced Buffalo, but if we can get a mid round pick and Corey Clement back or Agholor somehow then I would be all for it.

Lets be honest, his heart is still in Philly and his window is closing. If we can profit from sending him back home then I am all for it.

If we got either of those two I’d be pumped

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

rumor is philly wants Shady back do the bills make a move? rumor is beane is asking for a 2nd and 3rd which i think is BS cause beane doesnt leak anything until it already happened. I would be all for this if Shady wants to go back to Philly. Bills arent ready to go this year and Philly has the capability of turning it around to make playoffs so the extra picks may help 

I'm not really ready to throw in season yet. And that would be a tanking move getting rid of our only good Offensive player. Sure it's a long shot but right now we are only 1 game under .500.  not bad for a team that many thought may be the worst team ever. Our starters would be Ivory, Benjamin, and Zay if we made that trade. Doesn't get much worse than that.

15 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I'm not really ready to throw in season yet. And that would be a tanking move getting rid of our only good Offensive player. Sure it's a long shot but right now we are only 1 game under .500.  not bad for a team that many thought may be the worst team ever. Our starters would be Ivory, Benjamin, and Zay if we made that trade. Doesn't get much worse than that.

To be fair murphy and ivory looked pretty good in the Minnesota game. I love shady and want him to ride out his career in Buffalo however as a fan of him I do not want him to struggle behind this oline and hope he gets his 12k yard record he is hoping to get. I dont see him doing that with buffalo. If bills can get a 2nd and 3rd for him im all for the move but if its just a mid round pick then no thank you. Bills dont need clement, but i would be okay with algholar and a mid round pick. Everyone may think the asking price is to high but if philly is desperate they will. Bills are in a good place and he is more then just an rb he is a captain, leader, and has a loyal fanbase who would be angry to give him up for pennies.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Alshon Jeffrey for Shady

bwahaha i wish. I think it would be algholar if any wr is on the move for some reason they arent even looking his way since wentz came back. It seems like he was foles safety net at the time. Im still hoping they get a 2nd and a player like him or a 3rd round pick. Anything less then that to me isnt worth the trade compared to what he offers the bills. Even at 30 he is still a great player and has embraced Buffalo publicly.

Now that Allen may be down for a good amount of time what would be the qb options to bring in? Kapernick, me personally think it would be a horrible mistake with everything going on and this would bring it to a new level. Not to mention he isnt really that good. Landry Jones and Matt Moore both possibilities as they have had workouts with the bills this year. Nick Foles could be an interesting move to send shady to Philly for a 3rd and Foles doubt that happens. Hopefully this injury Allen has isnt serious and maybe the organization just rests him for the rest of the year to risk further injury and ruin his career by rushing him back to soon.

Archived