Sign in to follow this  
LeeEvans

Around the NFL

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Now that Allen may be down for a good amount of time what would be the qb options to bring in? Kapernick, me personally think it would be a horrible mistake with everything going on and this would bring it to a new level. Not to mention he isnt really that good. Landry Jones and Matt Moore both possibilities as they have had workouts with the bills this year. Nick Foles could be an interesting move to send shady to Philly for a 3rd and Foles doubt that happens. Hopefully this injury Allen has isnt serious and maybe the organization just rests him for the rest of the year to risk further injury and ruin his career by rushing him back to soon.

Is Matt Moore still a free agent? If so I'd sign him. Landry Jones and Kaepernick can't really teach Josh much, especially compared to Anderson and probably Moore. 

I think trading for anyone would be a pretty big mistake and there is no way we would get Foles and a third for Shady.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

If it turns out to be a UCL for Josh I’m gonna throw up

I called it in the GDT, you can see the ligament flex, I've seen this injury in person and on video so many times I knew the minute I saw that replay.

Best case, it's a partial tear.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Is Matt Moore still a free agent? If so I'd sign him. Landry Jones and Kaepernick can't really teach Josh much, especially compared to Anderson and probably Moore. 

I think trading for anyone would be a pretty big mistake and there is no way we would get Foles and a third for Shady.

They wont come in to teach at this point it is to play. Anderson is there to teach him. Right now its who is best to come in a salvage this season with this solid defense they have going right now. They are facing a weak opponent in Indy but they have Pats the following week which they need to have someone in and practicing as it will only be 2 weeks and if anderson isnt the guy to win them games then they need to upgrade. I am not sure if foles deal would work im just throwing that as a hypothetical since the need for shady is there. Foles will be cut next year as his price skyrockets over 20 mil and with Wentz fully healthy I could see them moving on to get that money off their plate as they are cap crunched for next year. I think Landry or Moore is the best bet at this point