Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LeeEvans

Around the NFL

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

We just got Bengles at the wrong time. We got them at their hot streak. Playing on the road against a hot team sucked. They just came off a win and week before that they gave Rodgers a run for his money.

I don't disagree. It was just something we've seen before and a worry I have for the Jets game. We just need to stay focused and play our game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

We just got Bengles at the wrong time. We got them at their hot streak. Playing on the road against a hot team sucked. They just came off a win and week before that they gave Rodgers a run for his money.

I was hoping they'd lose on Sunday and slip almost entirely out of the running, but they held on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watson tore ACL... Take Texans out of wild card picture. Seems like Jags and Titans have 4 easy division game. Have to imagine both those teams are gonna make the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Watson tore ACL... Take Texans out of wild card picture. Seems like Jags and Titans have 4 easy division game. Have to imagine both those teams are gonna make the playoffs.

Devastating for Houston. He was a blast to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Marrone benched Fournette for missing team photos 9_9

My guess is that is part of Coughlin's influence. Truth be told, I don't mind it. Don't know if he is missing the 1st half or the whole game, but I guarantee Fournette knows now that he is expected to handle his business! And those team photos are about business, especially since Fournette is already a star not only in that organization, but the whole NFL. Rookie is just being notified that he is expected to man up and follow through on commitments/expectations. It's anti-Rex, but that is another reason I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston Lost
Broncos Lost
Ravens Lost
Bengals Lost
Chiefs Lost
Dolphins Lost

Sure we didn't pull away from the pack, but other than the Jags moving into the 5th seed, we didn't lose any ground either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Houston Lost
Broncos Lost
Ravens Lost
Bengals Lost
Chiefs Lost
Dolphins Lost

Sure we didn't pull away from the pack, but other than the Jags moving into the 5th seed, we didn't lose any ground either. 

Exactly. No one will be able to say we didn't get any help along the way if we don't make it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Houston Lost
Broncos Lost
Ravens Lost
Bengals Lost
Chiefs Lost
Dolphins Lost

Sure we didn't pull away from the pack, but other than the Jags moving into the 5th seed, we didn't lose any ground either. 

Definitely not a bad weekend. Dolphins look much improved. Houston looks god awful without Watson and that is good news for us. Titans and Jags are going to be a big rival for a playoff spot. I think 9-7 could get us in but there is going to be a lot of teams hovering around .500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so next week the winner of me and my buddy go to the playoffs. Do I start Russell Wilson vs Eagles or Philip Rivers vs Browns? Been riding Wilson all year on a 6 game win streak but Rivers just came off a big game and has a better matchup. No clue who to play. I'm leaning Rivers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Ok so next week the winner of me and my buddy go to the playoffs. Do I start Russell Wilson vs Eagles or Philip Rivers vs Browns? Been riding Wilson all year on a 6 game win streak but Rivers just came off a big game and has a better matchup. No clue who to play. I'm leaning Rivers

I have both as well in one league. I’m never sitting Russ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I have both as well in one league. I’m never sitting Russ.

Playoffs on line so it's killing me. Been thinking about this scenario for two weeks now. 

Gut says Wilson but brain says Rivers.

Do I go with what brought me to the dance or ride a hot hand against a weak opponent? This is gonna be torture for me all week long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×