Around the NFL

LeeEvans

On 10/23/2018 at 10:42 AM, LeeEvans said:

I've completely flipped on my Shady stance. Trade him and get some picks, this team is a disaster this year and he isnt going to change that or even really help much. Give him a shot at being on a good team and get some value for him. 

I am of the opinion that we need someone who can get us 4-5 yards up the middle consistently rather than a home run hitter. I just feel like that is the kind of offense McDermott wants to run. Unfortunately I don't see too many not getting close to 30 or becoming free agents.

5 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I am of the opinion that we need someone who can get us 4-5 yards up the middle consistently rather than a home run hitter. I just feel like that is the kind of offense McDermott wants to run. Unfortunately I don't see too many not getting close to 30 or becoming free agents.

It’s running back though, you can always find one in the draft.

19 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

Ivory, Murphy, and a rookie RB next year will be perfectly fine to work with if they move on from shady. 

21 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Ivory, Murphy, and a rookie RB next year will be perfectly fine to work with if they move on from shady. 

Completely agreed. It might be a small step back but definitely wouldn't be too bad if the passing game takes a step forward.

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

You still let a 2-5 team ruin your day? Lol.

I went to one Bills game this year, I’m a season ticket holder and I’m selling my tickets to every game this season. Won’t support this trash.

Ha, that was probabaly hyperbole. Football is definitely more enjoyable just binging redzone for hours this year.

6 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

the first domino of coaches has fallen with Hue Jackson getting canned. I wonder who is the next coach on the hot seat. If I had to guess it would be Adam Gase, Todd Bowles, or Dirk Koetter.

Kotter for sure. That team is a disaster. 

I actually kind like what Bowles is doing, just takes some time. 

37 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Golden tate to Philly for a 3rd rd pick, looks like shady will not be dealt to them if at all.

I expect him to stay which I dont think is ideal for either side. Tate for a third is interesting, hes out of contact at the end of the season. Definitely talented enough for a third but not if it's only a rental. 

21 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I expect him to stay which I dont think is ideal for either side. Tate for a third is interesting, hes out of contact at the end of the season. Definitely talented enough for a third but not if it's only a rental. 

yea i am a bit disappointed about them keeping shady, but the philly beat writer said that they arent done making moves and could get something done with another player unnamed before the deadline 

Archived