Around the NFL

LeeEvans

14 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

It doesnt but we need a 3 way tie. But if Titans lose out then we would likely be in a head to head tie with the Chargers. And Chargers own the tie breaker.  So we need Titans to finish 9-7 so we can take the tie breaker between them and Chargers

I don't know, I don't really wanna rely on should be wins and loses. I think I'll take the loses as soon as possible and worry about other results later. 

I understand what you're saying and you're right but I'll take it one week at a time. 

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I don't know, I don't really wanna rely on should be wins and loses. I think I'll take the loses as soon as possible and worry about other results later. 

I understand what you're saying and you're right but I'll take it one week at a time. 

I know. Just looking at most likely. Titans losing today pretty much closes one of our doors. Them winning doesnt hurt us but them losing pretty much cuts off one of our paths.

If we win our final 2 games then Titans losing today helps but if we can only get 1 win which I expect then Titans winning today makes things easier for future.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Steelers got freaking hosed. Clear catch then crossed the goaline for a TD. Bobble didn't matter cause he already crossed goalline with full control.

Not to mention he already went to the ground after completed it and then bobbled it when he extended over the goalie. Disgusting. I honestly feel sick.

Archived