Around the NFL

LeeEvans

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

That's were we differ. You are supposed to control it while going to the ground. He caught the ball. Went to the ground and controlled it. The lunge happened after going to the ground not during. So in my eyes he controlled it through the process of going to the ground. And after controlling it through the process he made a football move towards the endzone and crossed goalline which should have ended it.

With Johnson's he caught it while falling to the ground and and didn't control it on the ground while James did. James lost it on a football move not on process of going to ground.

Exactly how I just tried to describe it. 

So the Bills make the playoffs if:

• We win out
  • Beat Dolphins, Ravens lose to Colts or Bengals
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers lose to Jets or Raiders / Titans lose to Jaguars
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers win out / Titan beat Rams, Lose to Jags
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers lose (1), Titans lose (2)

?? That's it right ??

So go Colts, Bills, Jets, Titans? in week 16.

If titans win that game and we lose, it's setting it up for a 3 way tie breaker that we would have lol.

S***s confusing but a Bills, Colts or Jets win this week would be HUGEE.

How about the Bills actually earn this and go into New England and squeak out a W? Our secondary and defense has been playing way better as of late (10 points to KC, 23 points to NE, 7 points to IND, 16 to MIA - avg of 14 points). Shady has been on a tear and Tyrod and the offense looks comfortable with the play action passes. We can only hope lol

1 minute ago, The BILLievers said:

How about the Bills actually earn this and go into New England and squeak out a W? Our secondary and defense has been playing way better as of late (10 points to KC, 23 points to NE, 7 points to IND, 16 to MIA - avg of 14 points). Shady has been on a tear and Tyrod and the offense looks comfortable with the play action passes. We can only hope lol

This is all I am focused on. I'll worry about tie breakers etc after next week if need be. If Buffalo can win this game they would be roses. Their D played really well against New England at home, if they can shut down Gronk (Or really just slow him down) and we get a pass rush going, we have a shot.

Offense will be key. If they play like they did in the first half, they'll be tough to beat. 

22 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Well, the team damn well better be thinking only about NE. Luckily for us, no one on the team has suffered through all of this drought. They're not as distracted as we are.

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

So the Bills make the playoffs if:

• We win out
  • Beat Dolphins, Ravens lose to Colts or Bengals
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers lose to Jets or Raiders / Titans lose to Jaguars
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers win out / Titan beat Rams, Lose to Jags
  • Beat Dolphins, Chargers lose (1), Titans lose (2)

?? That's it right ??

So go Colts, Bills, Jets, Titans? in week 16.

If titans win that game and we lose, it's setting it up for a 3 way tie breaker that we would have lol.

S***s confusing but a Bills, Colts or Jets win this week would be HUGEE.

Pretty much. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Well yes that's ideal but may not be what's gonna happen. I think us Bills fans just take comfort in that losing to the best team in AFC won't end our playoff chances and we will be headed into week 17 with playoffs hopes no matter we beat the Patriots or not.

And I could see it now... We upset the Patriots. But lose to Miami. And Chargers/Ravens both win out with Tennessee losing out to keep us out of playoffs. That would be typical Buffalo

47 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well yes that's ideal but may not be what's gonna happen. I think us Bills fans just take comfort in that losing to the best team in AFC won't end our playoff chances and we will be headed into week 17 with playoffs hopes no matter we beat the Patriots or not.

And I could see it now... We upset the Patriots. But lose to Miami. And Chargers/Ravens both win out with Tennessee losing out to keep us out of playoffs. That would be typical Buffalo

I mean I'll def take being alive in the playoffs in week 17 but I hate that we're dependent on teams such as the Jets/Colts/Bengals/Raiders..

IMO I think the Ravens will win out, the chargers will win out... so our only chance would be the titans losing to Jaguars (likely) but somehow beating the Rams. So I don't think we have that good a chance to actually make it.

That is unless we somehow pulled off the upset to break our 17 year long playoff drought. I mean if we're going to make it after 17 years, how awesome would it be to win 3 straight divisional games to end the year to get in, with one being against NE. **wishful thinking**

Just hoping the Ravens somehow struggle against a somewhat? underrated colts team.

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Of course the one good drive by Colts resulted in a blocked FG. Can't afford those mistakes if they want to pull an upset.

Ref missed a obvious false start penalty

I'm putting all my eggs in the AJ Green having a monster game next week basket.

Archived