52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

10 hours ago, Kirill said:

I’ll admit that Lamar being unanimous MVP and Mahomes not being one bothers me if Lamar lights up Mahomes tonight. How bout dat.

You gotta get the W tho

Hey my friend, quick question..

what constitutes “lights up” cause I have an inkling feeling that after spotting your team a handicap of a few scores, my man Lamar Jackson had a pretty good game 

As a 1972 Dolphins season ticket holder when I was a kid, I'm very thrilled Mahomes has a loss already. It's going to be a sweat job throughout his prime years, given the state of the league. There will always be only a handful of opportunities to defeat that team and it will require 30+ points plus plenty of good fortune. I certainly did not expect it tonight. And it never would have happened if the Chiefs had trailed, like last week. Only the big lead and a bit of lethargy allowed Baltimore to sneak it out.

Otherwise I thought the Buffalo offense was very unimpressive despite the final margin. You need basic 4 yard runs and 7 yard passes in this league. Bread and butter designs to depend on and that the opponent knows are coming but still can't stop. The Bills offer little to none of that. Only at the very end of the game did a few pop up, like the pitch sweep for the touchdown. Otherwise everything is flowery and it's already obvious the league has studied the concepts throughout the offseason and are taking away lots of it. Overmatched teams will still be overwhelmed. But divisional rivals and stronger conference foes are much better suited than a year ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Starting Thursday, including College Football, and add yesterday, there were a LOT of absolutely enthralling games to watch. Very fun weekend. 

I agree - I don't know on anything else, but two weeks in and games have been GREAT, fun games to watch.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
10 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Is there a bigger optical illusion than having the angle on Derrick Henry?

Having the angle on Lamar Jackson

Capping Tyreke Hill is up there too, as is:

Blocking Aaron Donald