52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I thought it was fake the first time I watched it, but nope, it's just the 2021 Texans. I have no idea what they're doing.

It's honestly absurd, especially since they were about 6 for their first 7 on 3rd down conversions. It was tied approaching the 4th, and their guys play hard.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I honestly can't believe the NFL is allowing this rule to continue.

I'd love to hear the Bell/Fields exchange considering both are Buckeyes. A lot of it was probably banter. The Texans one is an absolute joke.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

The DJ Reed one was soooooooooooooooooooo awful. 

This is the dumbest thing that the NFL has done in quite some time. 

Reed flexed right at and right over the defender. Textbook taunt. They're all the correct call except the TB one, the Texan one was borderline because he managed to partially turn away from the defender, but the intent was definitely there. There's nothing awful about penalizing a bunch of childish anti-sportsmanship out of the game. Long overdue.

11 minutes ago, Les Punting said:

Reed flexed right at and right over the defender. Textbook taunt. They're all the correct call except the TB one, the Texan one was borderline because he managed to partially turn away from the defender, but the intent was definitely there. There's nothing awful about penalizing a bunch of childish anti-sportsmanship out of the game. Long overdue.

Wat. In what universe is spinning the ball while looking at a player taunting? Better question... How does this harm the game... like at all? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Here'sJim said:

Wat. In what universe is spinning the ball while looking at a player taunting? Better question... How does this harm the game... like at all? 

how do any of these harm the game at all? They don't. The owners are just old racist *******s who hate seeing these players celebrate making plays.

• Like 1