52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

51 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Most fans feel the staff has some personal vendetta against him, more apparent -- he reportedly doesn't know the playbook well enough. Seems like a disciplinary response to a lack of diligence on Mims part. Weird situation. Talent is there, mentally not sure.

I heard he had gotten super sick and lost a bunch of weight and stuff?

9 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Just admit it upsets you that Lamar is a unanimous MVP winner and Mahomes ain’t so we can all move on with our lives ;) 

I’ll admit that Lamar being unanimous MVP and Mahomes not being one bothers me if Lamar lights up Mahomes tonight. How bout dat.

You gotta get the W tho

Edited by Kirill
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’ll admit that Lamar being unanimous MVP and Mahomes not being one bothers me if Lamar lights up Mahomes tonight. How bout dat.

You gotta get the W tho

wouldn't it bother you more if Mahomes lights up Lamar and still didn't win it unanimous MVp?

On 9/18/2021 at 4:53 AM, NYRaider said:

Lamar Jackson is 30-8 as a starting QB, lol.

Thats because the Ravens are the only team in the NFL running a wildcat offense or at least an offense not built primarily around passing the football. The rest of the league is in the 21st century and as a defense you get like two practices to prepare for the Ravens you’re not going to tear down your entire defensive philosophy so it gives the Ravens the upper leg. But I think you’ll see this season that their wildcat offense has just been scouted out too much and that advantage is going away.

And also some credit to Lamar he’s the fastest QB I’ve ever seen and if he’s not faster than Vick he’s at least more explosive with his video game jukes and ability to stop on a dime. It’s just you’re not going to juke a playoff defense out of their shorts for 4 quarters and when it’s potentially the final game of the season for these guys they aren’t going to worry so much about flying in there matching Lamars speed and laying a hit on him. He goes from Superman to Clark Kent and then can be seen crying on the sidelines.

You gotta have a thrower of the football at QB to win in the playoffs there’s just no way around that fact. He doesn’t even have to be that good he can be a Trent Dilfer it’s just this wildcat crap doesn’t work past the regular season.