52 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

It was only a matter of time before you went and told on me despite quoting me over and over again since the original brush up at the beginning of the noon games. Don't get yourself involved and then cry victim when things don't go your way. Have a nice rest of your day and better luck next week to the Black and Gold!

Again. Trolling.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you guys ratting him out for ribbing about a game? He already got in trouble for being a jerk, but this is just standard trash talk. 

Standard trash talk discussing posters, not the game at hand. Literally hasn't discussed the Raiders or the Steelers.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Standard trash talk discussing posters, not the game at hand. Literally hasn't discussed the Raiders or the Steelers.

I've been talking about Gruden and Carr along with a host of other things from the noon games if you checked my post history. You're making up your own narrative as you go along at this point and like I said, playing victim when absolutely nothing that happened earlier had anything to do with you is just sad.

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Dude complained that this forum didn't allow football discussion and here he is doing everything he can to not discuss football...

Man there have been so many injuries today. 

But "standard trash talk", MIRITE.

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

Come on.......

So glad that we were out there stat padding instead of taking a knee...  Go for it on 4th and less than 1 with the game in the balance? Nah... Throw it for 12 yards with 00:08 seconds left down 9? Makes sense.