• ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Yeah these refs suck.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Refs are garbage

Its intentional grounding if they dont call the sack. IG is a spot foul. The ball was going there no matter what. Dont blame the refs because Herby made a crappy decision. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its intentional grounding if they dont call the sack. IG is a spot foul. The ball was going there no matter what. Dont blame the refs because Herby made a crappy decision. 

WR was in the area. Not sure if that changes the LoS call or not. Intentional grounding requires a law degree to understand these days.

Intentional grounding, when the ball lands 2 yards from Ekeler?

• Like 2

Not sure about that, per the rules, no IG even if it fails to reach LOS if:

the passer is out of the pocket, and his passing motion is significantly affected by physical contact from a defensive player that causes the ball to land short of the line of scrimmage.

• Like 3

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

This is the most lopsided refereeing I can remember seeing in a while.  It’s gonna take a miracle for the Chargers to win this one. 

A lot of flags on both sides. I have no dog in this race, but there was a pick overturned by a bad call that ended up with a Chargers TD.

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

This is the most lopsided refereeing I can remember seeing in a while.  It’s gonna take a miracle for the Chargers to win this one. 

I know, Chargers getting away with murder. Should have had 1 more INT and 7 less points if the Refs didnt bail them out 😜

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It's going both ways, only the most recent ones have gone against us.

• Like 1