Week 2: LA Rams (1-0) @ Indianapolis Colts (0-1)

MDY10

Rams At Colts  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Rams by 1-4
    • Rams by 5-9
    • Rams by 10+
    • Colts by 1-4
    • Colts by 5-9
    • Colts by 10+

The Colts are a good team and I dont think they are as bad as they looked last week. Obviously the Colts Oline vs the Rams Dline will be the focal point. If the Colts Oline doesn't bounce back then they are in for a long day. I think they'll play much better than last week but I expect Donald and the Rams front to play better than last week too. 

Defensively, a matchup I like is the Rams secondary vs the Colts receivers. No disrespect intended towards the Colts but I dont fear their WRs at all. Not with this secondary. 

On the flip side, the Rams line has a tough task as well. Im curious to see how Buckner does this game against our interior line. 

• Like 1

For the Rams offense, I can see a similar game plan unfolding this week with the Colts as it did against the Bears. Stafford my have to come out slinging to open up the run game against a stout defense. 

On the bright side, the Colts offense don’t have an Allen Robinson to account for, but we need to clean up the run defense, because Johnathan Taylor will bulldoze us all game. 

• Like 1

Rams will beat the Colts. Wentz still holds on to the ball too long and that will spell disaster for him. Also I was listening to PFF podcast and they talked about how Wentz struggles badly against defenses that disguises their looks. The Rams disguises their looks the most. The only hope the Colts have is if Wentz runs and if Taylor has a career game.

The Colts defense is really good but their weakness is the Rams strength. The Colts secondary isn’t good and the Rams passing offense is great. I expect Stafford to have another great game but this time expect DJax to have those explosive plays down the field. Stafford needs 317yds passing to have the most passing yards through the first 2 weeks of his entire career for any season. He will easily get that. I can’t predict the score but again the Rams will win and cover the spread.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Davenport at RT. Floyd should have a day.

Agreed he SHOULD. Let’s see if he steps up from last week. I feel good about this game and think the defense really shows up. I’m most nervous about the rams oline today.