Week 2: LA Rams (1-0) @ Indianapolis Colts (0-1)

MDY10

Rams At Colts  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Rams by 1-4
    • Rams by 5-9
    • Rams by 10+
    • Colts by 1-4
    • Colts by 5-9
    • Colts by 10+

46 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

That’s game. Jalen seals it. Sad day for -3.5 bettors but 2-0!!

Lost 200.. Man that blows.. Happy for the win. Tough win on the road with an injury to Stafford. The Stafford to Kupp connection is a thing of beauty. So fire.. D needs to play better but that Punt TD was bs. Gotta be more alert. Carson is a tough dude man 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lost 200.. Man that blows.. Happy for the win. Tough win on the road with an injury to Stafford. The Stafford to Kupp connection is a thing of beauty. So fire.. D needs to play better but that Punt TD was bs. Gotta be more alert. Carson is a tough dude man 

Lost a little over here too. Easily had that -3.5 lol but agreed, That punt miscue was bad. Johnny needs to see that. Stafford to Kupp is amazing. Can’t wait to see how that The Rams defense did a bit more bending than usual today. They can’t afford to play sloppy next week vs Tampa. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Stafford and that thumb again. Really hope it’s alright and not an issue all year

The thumb is an issue every year it seems. He’s as tough as they come and can usually deal with it.

Its so nice to watch the Rams. There are some early season issues but the team competency is really high.

Wentz certainly loaded his horse shoes correctly. In the fourth quarter it was like he was coated in oil. Very elusive.

I’m a huge Stafford fan. Trading him was the right thing to do for the team. I want him to succeed in L.A. because he deserves it!!

I really like the Rams chances this year and with Stafford’s arm the Rams will never be out of games.

I sooooo want to see the Rams win the SB.

• Like 3

Certainly not the Rams A game today but the beauty is that with Stafford the Rams don’t have to play a near if not perfect game. Special teams had an uncharacteristic blunder. The bend but don’t break defense has held up and they make plays when they need it. The offense looks special with Stafford to Kupp. Michel came right in and kept the running game going bc Henderson was looking really good before he got hurt. I hope he will be fine moving forward. Higbee, Jefferson, and DJax didn’t do anything in the passing game and Jefferson had a drop or two but moving forward they will be fine. It’s tough to go east for a west coast team especially against a well coached and good football team and get a win but the Rams did just that.

Next week is big. Bucs travel from east to the west coast then they go back east to face the Pats in a huge matchup. I don’t think they will overlook us but we can sure take advantage of it if they slightly peek ahead to the Pats game in New England. Not to mention their secondary is banged up so Stafford should have another big passing day. 

10 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Really not a fan of Morris' defense through two games. Mcvay coached a good game aside of a few pretty bad playcalls. Luckily Staff/Kupp bailed him out. 

Hope Hendo is ok because while Sony would be fine to carry the load, I don't want him to break down as well. 

I’m not going to be down on Morris right now. Defense should’ve had at least 7 sacks today but a lot of missed tackles and Wentz just escaping them. That’s not on Morris that’s just bad fortunes. They hold the Colts to 16 offensive points and forced 2 takeaways not to mention the goaline stands. That’s still great defense on the road for that matter. Then they held Taylor to like 51yds rushing and he has been playing great dating back to the second half of last season until now. The Rams do have to clean up some things on defense bc it’s not as sharp or anything close to last season but they are still very good if not great so I strongly believe in them. The Bucs will be a great challenge no matter who is on the defense or who is calling the plays but as long as we have Donald and Ramsey I’m confident we will be in good shape.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

Really not a fan of Morris' defense through two games. Mcvay coached a good game aside of a few pretty bad playcalls. Luckily Staff/Kupp bailed him out. 

Hope Hendo is ok because while Sony would be fine to carry the load, I don't want him to break down as well. 

I agree with you as well. A lot of us were upset with Staley’s defense at first as well. However, I feel Morris doesn’t adjust well like Staley did and we seem to be blitzing a lot more too.

Sony should be the starter. He’s a bigger back and we can use Hendo as well. I’m just sick of him always getting banged up. 

The Stafford to Kupp connection is beautiful 

676 Total Yards allowed 

433 Pass Yards 

243 Rush Yards 

6 sacks 

3 INTs and 1 FF 

743 Total Yards 

486 Pass Yards allowed

257 Rush Yards allowed 

3 sacks

2 INTS and 1 FF 

Those are the Rams defensive stats for the first two games….the stats on the top are for 2021, the bottom is the 2020 season where we feasted on two bad NFC East teams. If this defense can clean up a few things and remain intact, this could be something special, and I mean better than last year. 

Raheem Morris teased that stats are for losers, but this defense is looking pretty good in that department so far, despite its flaws. 

Edited by NYRamsFan88
  • Like 2