Week 2 Overreactions

AFlaccoSeagulls

Lol he’s going to be fine.

Clearly has some gunslinger in his game and is seeing what he can and can’t get away with. Not helping when they’re pass/run splits are jaded so far. Bevell hasn’t been helping much.

Would like to add the Jaguars are 2nd in the league in drops with 7 too.

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Is this this upcoming game the biggest regular season game of Matt Stafford’s career?

I mean Goff beat the bucs in Tampa last year and they got rid of his ***. Now this game is in LA

yeah, if they are losing people are going to bring up that game and Goff winning in Tampa

23 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Clearly has some gunslinger in his game and is seeing what he can and can’t get away with. Not helping when they’re pass/run splits are jaded so far. Bevell hasn’t been helping much.

the question is if it's a smart strategy. Sure, you could say it's the Manning way, he is throwing 25 picks and learn that way what he can't do but I would prefer my QB not throw it all over the field all the time as a rookie when my weapons aren't great.

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

the question is if it's a smart strategy. Sure, you could say it's the Manning way, he is throwing 25 picks and learn that way what he can't do but I would prefer my QB not throw it all over the field all the time as a rookie when my weapons aren't great.

It’s two weeks in.

45 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Damn..Brady. He can’t throw deep though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Really surprised by where Herbert is on this list

12 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Really surprised by where Herbert is on this list

I’m going to guess his percentages on those 10 throws are fantastic because I agree. I feel like I’ve seen a lot of good deep shots completed from him this year already.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

I’m assuming the Titans are first on that drops list?

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Is a rotation of Chark, Shenault, Jones Jr, Robinson, Hyde that bad? Like is that even bottom 5?