Game Balls and Jock Straps: Dallas at Chargers

HDsportsfan

GB - Steele for completely taking Bosa out the game. Pollard for a big game. Defense minus AB played well considering all who is out.

JS- AB, dude is straight garbage. Put in the young guns. Referees were horrible on both sides. KM for being a horrible play caller at times. Hideous in the redzone

This was Dallas' first win while scoring <=30 points since the 2018 Wild Card round, ending an ignominious streak that no other team managed to pull off over the prior two seasons. In other words, this was our first non shootout/blowout win in almost 3 years. Ergo, it was our most impressive all around performance in ages- our first "grind it out," like real-NFL-game win in forever.

We won nothing but farces for two whole @ss seasons until today. No jocks, except to the zebras. Game balls all around.

Wonder when us fans are going to start heaping praise on the coaching staff for taking our week 1 team, chopping off like 4-5 starters, replacing them with a kid who hasnt played DE since he had hair on his nuts and a RT whom was terrible last year, and traveled across the country to win a nail biter. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

This was Dallas' first win while scoring <=30 points since the 2018 Wild Card round, ending an ignominious streak that no other team managed to pull off over the prior two seasons. In other words, this was our first non shootout/blowout win in almost 3 years. Ergo, it was our most impressive all around performance in ages- our first "grind it out," like real-NFL-game win in forever.

We won nothing but farces for two whole @ss seasons until today. No jocks, except to the zebras. Game balls all around.

Not a totally bad take by any means.

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Wonder when us fans are going to start heaping praise on the coaching staff for taking our week 1 team, chopping off like 4-5 starters, replacing them with a kid who hasnt played DE since he had hair on his nuts and a RT whom was terrible last year, and traveled across the country to win a nail biter. 

This is a good take, as we can also note SD beat Wash on the road the week before.    I re-watched the game last night giving me a fresh view of the game as a whole.  I should not have had Jaylon HM JS, he needed to be much higher HM game ball.    I also will not argue at all with Matt79511 in giving game balls all around.  For the record AB made some positive plays for us.  Brown is not total garbage but yes has limited value and can be exposed by teams with "two" elite WR's.  

I also would find it interesting to get PPF grades on our secondary, including Neal who I really didn't notice at all. 

But I  would like to mention while we won this game there were a lot of things that went "right" this game, that have seemed to  have gone "wrong" in the past few years.  Things that have nothing to do with what our Players did on the field.

The red zone interception was helped by SD WR FALLING down after tripping over one of our CB's.   1 SD TD was called back by a rather SILLY SD penalty.  Another SD TD was called back by a offensive line holding call that wasn't that bad of a hold. WE almost went a full season one year with the ref's not calling OL holding against the other team and on a "big play" forget it.