SNF: KC @ BAL

Sad People

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/20/2021 at 12:30 AM

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Watkins + Batemen (when he returns) + the addition of Keith Williams is absolutely improving.

I guess, yeah.  I meant more-so improving to the point where their receiving group was actually good.  Sammy Watkins is just a guy and I hate to say it, but he'll probably get hurt anyway.  And Bateman is a rookie who will be coming off an injury.  So I will admit, my expectations ain't all that high.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

QB A- 24/31, 343 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT

QB B- 19/33, 210 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INTs

PFF graded QB B higher than QB A (54.4 > 52.3).
QB A is Patrick Mahomes, who along with the nice numbers marched his team down field for possible GW field goal before his RB fumbled.

QB B is Zach Wilson, whose team didn’t manage to score a TD all night.

@Blue I'm tagging you here to show @Scoundrel why you're such a fan of PFF and believe in it so much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

QB A- 24/31, 343 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT

QB B- 19/33, 210 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INTs

PFF graded QB B higher than QB A (54.4 > 52.3).
QB A is Patrick Mahomes, who along with the nice numbers marched his team down field for possible GW field goal before his RB fumbled.

QB B is Zach Wilson, whose team didn’t manage to score a TD all night.

WTF lol. Definitely wasn’t a great Mahomes performance but I mean, he was still Mahomes out there and more or less carried the offense making plays only he can. Ridiculous, would love to hear this explanation.

He did? I mean, even watching the highlights most of the "big" plays were short passes where the receivers broke tackle and took it the distance. There were several plays I saw where Mahomes tried to do too much and either turned it over (the INT) or killed a drive.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I guess, yeah.  I meant more-so improving to the point where their receiving group was actually good.  Sammy Watkins is just a guy and I hate to say it, but he'll probably get hurt anyway.  And Bateman is a rookie who will be coming off an injury.  So I will admit, my expectations ain't all that high.

Watkins was brought in to be the #3 guy, and it's unfortunate Bateman went down. With him healthy, this WR group + Andrews is good. That's the point. Hollywood Brown is quietly becoming a #1 WR anyways.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Watkins was brought in to be the #3 guy, and it's unfortunate Bateman went down. With him healthy, this WR group + Andrews is good. That's the point. Hollywood Brown is quietly becoming a #1 WR anyways.

Okay, let's say you are right.

Can you not at least see one reason though why some people would be skeptical calling a WR group with injury prone Sammy Watkins, a rookie receiver coming off an injury, and a guy who's most yards in a season is 769, good?  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You think I believe in it? They have Jalen Hurts the second highest ranked QB for crying out loud. Some positions they do a better job than others for sure. 

Which position(s) do you think they are reliable with?

6 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Who was the Eagles guard like 5-6 years ago who scored as like the best player in the league every single year haha like 99.9 every game on PFF

I'm like 90% convinced Mathis' agent was paying them to hype his client.

• Like 2