The Mike Vrabel thread (+ coaching staff)

I've found the criticism of the strength/conditioning to be strange anyway. Unless I'm missing something, it's the same staff that's been here Vrabel's entire tenure, and up until this season, we've done really well health wise. Sometimes football just slaps you in the face with injuries.

I don't even know that, say, the Chargers should have blamed their trainers, but it's not like we're the Chargers where it's a year in, year out thing. When we go 3 years without any issues(beyond what the average NFL team deals with), it feels weird to have issues one year and automatically think the trainers went to ****/it's their fault.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I've found the criticism of the strength/conditioning to be strange anyway. Unless I'm missing something, it's the same staff that's been here Vrabel's entire tenure, and up until this season, we've done really well health wise. Sometimes football just slaps you in the face with injuries.

I don't even know that, say, the Chargers should have blamed their trainers, but it's not like we're the Chargers where it's a year in, year out thing. When we go 3 years without any issues(beyond what the average NFL team deals with), it feels weird to have issues one year and automatically think the trainers went to ****/it's their fault.

Yeah never understood it either. It just seems like more of a bad luck thing to me.