22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

I said this in another thread last week, but i think this is a browns win.

We don’t really know what we have in Fields yet.  Last week, statistically, was pretty bad for him.  But there were some drops by Robinson and Mooney that could’ve drastically changed things (but that’s true in all games, with all players).  He was thrown into the mix after Dalton got hurt.  With a full week of practice as QB1, maybe we’ll see something totally different with him.

The Bears OL is not playing as bad as the names on the line would suggest, but I’m not sure how long that’ll last for.  They’ve got a damn near 40 year old on the OL ffs.

The defense is the real mystery to me.  Week 1 was not good.  Last week was significantly better.  Our front 7 is pretty damn good.  Hicks is still a monster.  Roquan Smith seems to get forgotten when the National pundits talk about top defenders.  Robert Quinn is actually off to a pretty good start (got credited for a second sack last week), but he was a MAJOR bust last season.  Mack hasn’t been as much of a force as he once was, but is still making plays and can’t be ignored.  Eddie Jackson has had a couple very underwhelming seasons and several mind boggling stupid plays so far this year.  Jaylon Johnson looks like he might be a legit CB1, but after that there’s not a lot of known talent in the secondary.

I think Fields will have an overall good game with some rookie/Myles Garrett-induced mistakes thrown in there.  David Montgomery is for real.  If Nagy runs this offense like Dalton is still the QB, this will be a loooong day for Bears fans.  If he adjusts, who knows?  

I guess there’s just a lot of question marks and uncertainties with the Bears for me to feel comfortable.  Ultimately i think the Browns get the better of the Bears….idk, 34-24?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Really hope Baker doesn't feel the need to force OBJ the ball, especially with Landry out.

At this point the offense has functioned more with him then without him, and I think Mayfield has grown into his shoes enough to know that Beckham is a sidekick more than a central future.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

At this point the offense has functioned more with him then without him, and I think Mayfield has grown into his shoes enough to know that Beckham is a sidekick more than a central future.

ifc hello darkness my old friend GIF

*Narrator*

It was at that very moment, 1/2 of the forum knew that Natedawg gave Baker and the Browns the infamous kiss of death

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

ricky-bobby.gif

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Although Fred's tweet leaves out the important letters "OBJ", coach Dreamboat confirms that our blonde WR will play.

I'm thinking Coach might be saying he is suiting up

Suit Up How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

Edited by JDD

13 hours ago, CBears019 said:

The defense is the real mystery to me.  Week 1 was not good.  

No, it wasn't. But they did fairly well in the first half. Things just fell apart in the second, and that was partly because of the offense sputtering. 

Don't know what to think about week three, though. I do expect Fields to play pretty well. That's the only real predication I can comfortably make...