22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

Just now, Empire Lies said:

Can we not with the "Baker's playing poorly b/c of OBJ" foolery this year so soon.

There's no top QB for which that would even be a discussion point.

If Baker can't mentally play well with a WR like OBJ on the field, he's not the guy.

Pretty sure we can do whatever we want. I'm not blaming him for his throws, but it may play into the sacks. We know you aren't a Baker fan but he is 1000 times more important to this team than OBJ.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

I don’t. 

Me neither.  I enjoy watching the Buckeyes, but it isn't the in-state football team that I "live and die" with.  

Lost a ton of respect for JK Dobbins last year with his comments about our whipping boy, Sendejo.  He's out for the year.  Oh well.  He plays for the team that I despise more than any other team, in any sport.  Not sure if I ever told you guys, but if my 1st wife owned a football team, and they were playing the Ravens, I'd sit in the owners box with her family to cheer against Baltimore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Just accept that this is going to be ugly and low scoring all game and adapt.

It shouldn't be low scoring for us. We could easily be up multiple scores by now, but we keep making dumb mistakes and are just out of sync.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Me neither.  I enjoy watching the Buckeyes, but it isn't the in-state football team that I "live and die" with.  

Lost a ton of respect for JK Dobbins last year with his comments about our whipping boy, Sendejo.  He's out for the year.  Oh well.  He plays for the team that I despise more than any other team, in any sport.  Not sure if I ever told you guys, but if my 1st wife owned a football team, and they were playing the Ravens, I'd sit in the owners box with her family to cheer against Baltimore.

I’m a huge Buckeye fan, but today he’s standing between us and a win 😈

• Like 2