22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Is this good?

Depends on who you ask, because I'm sure if you put this in the GB, you'll have people mentioning how his stats (yards, TDs) don't compare to other pass heavy QBs or how he doesn't have rushing yards like other QBs. Just going off what's been said in the GB and the media heads......which included people taking Burrows and Matt Ryan over Mayfield because of his inconsistency with his first 3 years.

As much as I'd love Mayfield to put up more stats, I prefer seeing our offense running efficiently. Just need our DC to start utilizing the talent we have on that side of the ball better. I don't see how we go from holding the Chiefs for a half to getting abused by the Texans offense. We got lucky Tyrod got injured (feel bad to say that as Tyrod has always been a good dude) but even their 3rd string QB put up an 8 min 75 yard drive on this defense.

9 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Depends on who you ask, because I'm sure if you put this in the GB, you'll have people mentioning how his stats (yards, TDs) don't compare to other pass heavy QBs or how he doesn't have rushing yards like other QBs. Just going off what's been said in the GB and the media heads......which included people taking Burrows and Matt Ryan over Mayfield because of his inconsistency with his first 3 years.

As much as I'd love Mayfield to put up more stats, I prefer seeing our offense running efficiently. Just need our DC to start utilizing the talent we have on that side of the ball better. I don't see how we go from holding the Chiefs for a half to getting abused by the Texans offense. We got lucky Tyrod got injured (feel bad to say that as Tyrod has always been a good dude) but even their 3rd string QB put up an 8 min 75 yard drive on this defense.

Lets not act like he is Dinking and dunking the ball either. When it’s a pass play, right now, Baker is ripping it all over the field and throwing dots. I could see it being subjective if he was near the bottom in yards per pass, yards per game, and Attempts. He isn’t being asked to throw it a lot because when they do pass, it’s generating a great outcome. You could say he benefits from the rushing attack but Baker doesn’t allow teams to just straight stack the box. When they are passing it, Baker is being deadly with it. Doesnt have the TDs but they are scoring and that’s all that matters. 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Lets not act like he is Dinking and dunking the ball either. When it’s a pass play, right now, Baker is ripping it all over the field and throwing dots. I could see it being subjective if he was near the bottom in yards per pass, yards per game, and Attempts. He isn’t being asked to throw it a lot because when they do pass, it’s generating a great outcome. You could say he benefits from the rushing attack but Baker doesn’t allow teams to just straight stack the box. When they are passing it, Baker is being deadly with it. Doesnt have the TDs but they are scoring and that’s all that matters. 

Yeah but he almost threw all this out the window trying to make a ******* terrible form tackle. I will never be mad when the QB doesn't try to put his body at risk for a tackle. I mean I know that's his mentality but he is more important to the Browns than 1 defensive TD. Hopefully KS sat him down and told him to at least play the angles and be a punter. No need to try and hit someone. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah the TD’s don’t look great, but we haven’t needed to pass it tbh.  Once we’re in the red zone we’re smashing the ball in on the ground.  No team doesn’t do that if they have the ability.

Some more big plays are going to be needed, but those will come in time I’d imagine.

Just now, JDD said:

Yeah but he almost threw all this out the window trying to make a ******* terrible form tackle. I will never be mad when the QB doesn't try to put his body at risk for a tackle. I mean I know that's his mentality but he is more important to the Browns than 1 defensive TD. Hopefully KS sat him down and told him to at least play the angles and be a punter. No need to try and hit someone. 

Every QB should just fall down immediately.

Defenders are gonna go looking for the kill shot if they can, don’t give them the chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Every QB should just fall down immediately.

Defenders are gonna go looking for the kill shot if they can, don’t give them the chance.

And I know he's out there trying to be a leader and it's his mentality. But if he wants to get to the top tier of the NFL he needs to think about the situation. I love the dudes fire and competitiveness, I just hope it doesn't get him hurt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDD said:

And I know he's out there trying to be a leader and it's his mentality. But if he wants to get to the top tier of the NFL he needs to think about the situation. I love the dudes fire and competitiveness, I just hope it doesn't get him hurt

Part of being a leader is knowing your role.

Gotta be smarter than taking stupid hits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JDD said:

Man when his sprinted up into the fray it looked like he knew exactly what he was doing all the way until the moment he had to actually tackle the guy.

• Like 2