22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you predict

• Horny
    • Browns
    • Tickling Ditka’s ‘stache
    • Giving Hue a noogie
    • mike

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2021 at 05:00 PM

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I didn’t even notice delpit. I guess that’s a good thing. 

Eh, Fields didn’t have time to do anything with the ball.

Not complaining, but hard to fault Robinson for not doing more there.  

Wouls be great if Delpit was a stud though. He and JOK need to be like, 100% of the time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

These guys are every bit as good as Williams and Stewart in Carolina, maybe better as far as a duo.  Haven’t seen anything from Felton as a runner though.

Clear cut better. Chubb is better than the other three, and that's basically what separates it to me. And then I honestly think Kareem is the 2nd best back of the group, but I understand there's clearly room for debate there. We have an extremely special duo on our hands though, no doubt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, braylon said:

Clear cut better. Chubb is better than the other three, and that's basically what separates it to me. And then I honestly think Kareem is the 2nd best back of the group, but I understand there's clearly room for debate there. We have an extremely special duo on our hands though, no doubt.

I agree.  I try not to be too much of a homer, but it think their talent is pretty hard to argue.

Believe this was the longest FG by a browns since 2008, when Dawson hit a 56yarder. 

McLaughlin joins Phil Dawson as the only Browns kickers to make at least two field goals of 50 yards or more in a single game. Dawson did it twice in 2011 and once in 2012.

The 57-yard field is the third longest in Browns history and the longest since Steve Cox connected from 60 yard. Longest kick made by a browns kicker in FES. longest in stadium history was Sebastian Janikowski with a 61 yarder for the Raiders

that is pretty clever that he takes those mental reps during the game. Either I missed it or it was never brought up on the telecast.

Edited by buno67
  • Like 1