Derek Carr #4 Appreciation Thread

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They never had a competent QB to be fair. This is a 4 win team without Carr. The frustrating part is, they are only an 8 win team with Carr. That's his ceiling. 

Actually his ceiling is 10-6. Lol I think Carr is good enough to win in like an Alex Smith way but I agree that the Raiders need to move on he’s gone through 2 rebuilds going on 3. No way the next regime is going to keep him when they can get a Kyler Murray or Lamar Jackson or a Patrick Mahomes. Of course this seasons rookies should give many GMs pause. 

On another note man the Carr Brothers got screwed in the NFL. They could have had better careers on other teams. Especially David. 

On 10/14/2021 at 5:30 PM, big_palooka said:

They never had a competent QB to be fair. This is a 4 win team without Carr. The frustrating part is, they are only an 8 win team with Carr. That's his ceiling. 

How is someone’s ceiling a record he’s already beaten by 3 games going into week 17? 
Maybe I’m reading wrong, but a ceiling is if everything is perfect, yea? Carr was 11-4 at one point. 
with one game left is it not fair to say his ceiling is either 11-5-12-4?