Week 8 GDT: Raiders (3-4) @ Buffalo (4-2)

Trentwannabe

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Well done guys. Simply too good. McDermott and his staff have changed this team. I wish we had a coach that could do the same.

Thanks man. I'm really happy with the staff we have in place. I wish you guys luck with the rest of your season, I like the team you guys have. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

I have been holding back on buying all the way into this team but after today I'm all in. What a performance on all sides of the ball. We ran the ball, Tyrod had an excellent game and our defense was dominant. Amazing day 

I think I'll wait unti Thursday lol.

My brother is a huge Jets fan and he says their OL will get feasted by us. Tyrod seems to play better in primetime so hopefully the O can get even more in sync with Hones, Jones and McCoy.

11 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think I'll wait unti Thursday lol.

My brother is a huge Jets fan and he says their OL will get feasted by us. Tyrod seems to play better in primetime so hopefully the O can get even more in sync with Hones, Jones and McCoy.

Ha. Yeah 6-2 would be incredible. I'm very wary of the game and could definitely see a Cincinnati type game but this win was huge and quite frankly shocked me. I know I shouldn't jump in because I'll always end up getting burned by the Bills but god damn!

5 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Ha. Yeah 6-2 would be incredible. I'm very wary of the game and could definitely see a Cincinnati type game but this win was huge and quite frankly shocked me. I know I shouldn't jump in because I'll always end up getting burned by the Bills but god damn!

Yep. Jets have been a Jekyll and Hyde team this year. Never know if they will play well or not.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy the moment for the next 30 hours. I work with a bunch of Raiders fans, so Monday is going to be fun! LOL

Archived