Week 8 GDT: Raiders (3-4) @ Buffalo (4-2)

Trentwannabe

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Reports coming out that TY Hilton is on the trade block. I couldn’t think of a better player to trade for before the deadline. 

Use the Rams 2nd round pick we got and get him on the squad. 

I think his comments about the Colts offensive line could cause McDermott to pause but I think that could be a great pick up.

29 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I think his comments about the Colts offensive line could cause McDermott to pause but I think that could be a great pick up.

Our WR corps is worst in league by far. Not acquiring a top 25 WR without a major history of baggage would be foolish

He'd be a nice get 

26 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Our WR corps is worst in league by far. Not acquiring a top 25 WR without a major history of baggage would be foolish

He'd be a nice get 

At this point I'd take anything.

We have 2 1sts 2 2nds and 2 3rds, we can trade one of the 3rds to get a pretty good-ish wideout to at least give Tyrod SOMETHING.

Though whatever move we make will have 0 impact on Thursday unless he's just "okay run fast in a straight line" kind of guy.

I’d cry if we got TY Hilton. Legitimately cry. Jimmy Graham would be number 2 on my list although I’m not sure I’d be willing to deal Glenn for him. 3rd would be Pryor whom I’d only give up a late round pick for because he’s only on a one year deal but I think he could make a difference for us and be the cheapest.

Hilton would be sooooo amazing though.

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

2nd for Hilton, we all in agreement? Let’s get it done

That's a bit much with TY's contract. I'd say a 4th. Think, we just let Dareus go to open up space. This would negate our cap space so a 2nd round pick is just to high. And he hasn't played that great. Id love to get him... Just at that price I'd rather try and get Pryor who should come for less

Haven't looked at TY's contract, so don't know how expensive he is. However, I suspect one of the reasons Dareus was let go had to do with the cash we did save. Having 2 picks in rounds 1-3 will be expensive should we actually use them. Still hoping we move up to target a QB, but what if the FO ends up believing TT is good enough to run with? We'd likely use most of those picks to get the roster more to McD's liking, which means our bill for the rookies would almost double.

Archived