RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The stinky water creatures
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The next two weeks are key games for us, if we're able to start 4-0 we'll be in a great spot. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Miami, and LA will all be battling for a playoff berth and we'll have the tie breaker over all of them. 

I think it's very possible for us to go into the bye week 7-0. But it's gonna depend on not pulling the typical post hype Raiders and losing to teams that we're not supposed to.

We can beat the dolphins obviously 

The Chargers are the best quarterback we're going to play up until the bye week but I'm pretty sure we have a overall better team than them.  

For the Bears I'm not intimidated by Dalton at all and he's actually the quarterback I'd rather not play against over fields. I think if there's anything the Raiders are showing us these last two games if they can score on any defense

The Broncos are very similar situation in my opinion to the Bears

Philly is very similar to the dolphins except their defense is not as good

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think it's very possible for us to go into the bye week 7-0. But it's gonna depend on not pulling the typical post hype Raiders and losing to teams that we're not supposed to.

We can beat the dolphins obviously 

The Chargers are the best quarterback we're going to play up until the bye week but I'm pretty sure we have a overall better team than them.  

For the Bears I'm not intimidated by Dalton at all and he's actually the quarterback I'd rather not play against over fields. I think if there's anything the Raiders are showing us these last two games if they can score on any defense

The Broncos are very similar situation in my opinion to the Bears

Philly is very similar to the dolphins except their defense is not as good

It is possible but all of those games will be tough. 

We're going into the Dolphins game banged up and they have one of the best secondaries in the league. 

The Chargers have only allowed 1 passing TD through the first 2 weeks of the season. Their offense has put up a ton of yardage but hasn't really scored. But they play the Chiefs this week and if they lose (likely) the game against us will be huge for them, they don't want to start 1-3. 

Andy Dalton is injured and if Fields plays well we'll play against him. 

Broncos will be a tough game either way but winnable, same with Philly. 

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're going into the Dolphins game banged up and they have one of the best secondaries in the league. 

The Chargers have only allowed 1 passing TD through the first 2 weeks of the season. Their offense has put up a ton of yardage but hasn't really scored. But they play the Chiefs this week and if they lose (likely) the game against us will be huge for them, they don't want to start 1-3. 

All very winnable games. We don’t need them all, but they’re all very winnable. None of them are as hard as playing the ravens/Steelers and we had 0 run game in either game.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

All very winnable games. We don’t need them all, but they’re all very winnable. None of them are as hard as playing the ravens/Steelers and we had 0 run game in either game.

They are all very winnable games, I just want to see consistency. Last season we started 2-0 with a win traveling east for an early game and a win at home vs a contender on MNF then proceeded to get destroyed week 3 against an average Patriots team. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

They are all very winnable games, I just want to see consistency. Last season we started 2-0 with a win traveling east for an early game and a win at home vs a contender on MNF then proceeded to get destroyed week 3 against an average Patriots team. 

100%. I just don’t see how the dolphins are gonna deal with our DL. If we play safe we should one out with a W, but stranger things have happened before.

15 hours ago, Nodisrespect said:

We always lose to the dolphins

Couple of years ago we were in rebuild mode and they beat us in their house.  Then we played them last year and Arden Key decided he wanted to go play on the 9ers practice squad.  They don't always beat us, but they have beaten us recently.  I think we have a much better team this time around though.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Yes but there's no real defense for Waller unless you wanna triple team him to which someone else will be open. The real issue is like you said consistency. In other words, are they going to show up?

The chargers played a quarterback that hasn't started 10 games in the NFL who was not ready to start that week either and dak Prescott who I've never been sold on. 

For the Chicago game I hope fields plays

I don't think the Broncos game will be tough they just haven't played anyone yet

Philly is also kind of similar in that they played the Falcons week one but you have to remember they were picking in the top five

overall what I'm saying is it's more about us than it is them

15 hours ago, Nodisrespect said:

We always lose to the dolphins

We have played them five times in the last 10 years.  We have only played at home once but still lost but that was the game last year with no fans and horrible play at the end.  The other home game was in London.  I think we should be fine.  If we were going to Miami I would have some questions playing on the east coast.

Sick of Jacob's being constantly nicked up, but with his playing style what do you really expect. The Raiders knew this and prepared for Jacobs to be hurt by giving Drake 11 mill guaranteed. We have to still be able to find a way to run the ball, especially with Carr hobbled.

Drake has been basically a better Jalen Richard so far. Oline has to play alot better.

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Sick of Jacob's being constantly nicked up, but with his playing style what do you really expect. The Raiders knew this and prepared for Jacobs to be hurt by giving Drake 11 mill guaranteed. We have to still be able to find a way to run the ball, especially with Carr hobbled.

Drake has been basically a better Jalen Richard so far. Oline has to play alot better.

Tough to run the ball when 4 of our starting OL are Simpson, James, Eluemunor, and Parker. Especially against two of the best defenses in the NFL.