The Joe Woods Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This week is a rookie making his first start.  I have zero patience for more concepts that allow for easy completions or pretending a DE is both gonna generate a pass rush and keep contain against an athlete like fields. 

Get after his *** tomorrow, from the beginning of the game.

Cool, so simplify things with more press man.  That’s easy enough.  “You got him”.     Bring more pressure maybe?

100% cosign on this. I've been mystified at our soft zones and absolute lack of aggression on D...especially when a rookie QB came into the game.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Why do people think Fangio is gonna get fired? 😂 

The Broncos look just as good as us if not better through two games 

Because bridgewater is the most average qb in the league and will inevitably get hurt. Which will kill their record and probably get fangio fired. 

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because bridgewater is the most average qb in the league and will inevitably get hurt. Which will kill their record and probably get fangio fired. 

Idk Elway could’ve drafted Fields and chose not too

I don’t think they’re gonna judge Vic on the QB situation 

they’ve got talent, are well coached, and when they have good QB play they win

I think it’s on the GM to find a QB

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Idk Elway could’ve drafted Fields and chose not too

I don’t think they’re gonna judge Vic on the QB situation 

they’ve got talent, are well coached, and when they have good QB play they win

I think it’s on the GM to find a QB

The Gm will always fire the coach first to save themselves. I just don’t see the Broncos keeping fangio if they don’t improve drastically. There’s too many young offensive guys out there right now to stay with him. 

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The Gm will always fire the coach first to save themselves. I just don’t see the Broncos keeping fangio if they don’t improve drastically. There’s too many young offensive guys out there right now to stay with him. 

I think at this point Elway would be fired before he had the chance to fire Fangio. If they’re not winning because they don’t have a franchise QB that’s Elway fault. He’s had chances and struck out 

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish he coached like he does against rookies every game. We look good when aggressive. 

Hopefully the Ravens look at this game film before they play us so Lamar can poop himself before the game instead of like last time.

I think we may have used our Ravens gameplan against the Bears.