CFB Week 4 Thread (poll inside for GOTW)

MikeT14

GOTW  

23 members have voted

1. 1. GOTW

• Notre Dame / Wisconsin
    • Texas Tech / Texas
    • A&M / Arkansas
    • WVU / Oklahoma
    • Tenn / Florida
    • Other

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

And was Nebraska as well?

I'm not sure if this is an attempt to try and get me to say that I think Oklahoma has been good (which I haven't said they are), but Nebraska's average loss margin is by 6 points.  They've lost to Illinois (1-4), Oklahoma (4-0), and Michigan State (4-0).  I think they're maybe a .500 team when it's all said and done.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I'm not sure if this is an attempt to try and get me to say that I think Oklahoma has been good (which I haven't said they are), but Nebraska's average loss margin is by 6 points.  They've lost to Illinois (1-4), Oklahoma (4-0), and Michigan State (4-0).  I think they're maybe a .500 team when it's all said and done.

I’m only trying to avenge myself to BK.

1 minute ago, Duluther said:

I’m only trying to avenge myself to BK.

Oklahoma is not nearly the title contender they've been in past years.  Their OL is really, really bad particularly at tackles.  And that's affecting the running game.  Kennedy Brooks and Eric Gray are both NFL RBs.  Mims is probably the best WR, but he's a poor man's Hollywood Brown.  Haselwood really hasn't taken off as a #1 WR because of injury.  Erik Swenson has been awful at LT, and their IOL hasn't been much better.  As a unit, this is their biggest weakness offensively.  Defensively, the inexperience in the secondary is a HUGE flaw, and they're forced to play a LOT of zone coverage and soft defense.  I get it, but this is a team that's going to get waxed by whoever they play in the playoffs if they make it there.

19 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Oklahoma is not nearly the title contender they've been in past years.  Their OL is really, really bad particularly at tackles.  And that's affecting the running game.  Kennedy Brooks and Eric Gray are both NFL RBs.  Mims is probably the best WR, but he's a poor man's Hollywood Brown.  Haselwood really hasn't taken off as a #1 WR because of injury.  Erik Swenson has been awful at LT, and their IOL hasn't been much better.  As a unit, this is their biggest weakness offensively.  Defensively, the inexperience in the secondary is a HUGE flaw, and they're forced to play a LOT of zone coverage and soft defense.  I get it, but this is a team that's going to get waxed by whoever they play in the playoffs if they make it there.

When you pull a prank on someone and they trap you in longwinded speech

14 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

@JammerHammer21….thoughts?

He's very good. Would be nice if Michigan had a competent offense in 2020 to keep him. Alas. RBs are probably the least of Michigan's concerns, so even if they'd be better with Charbonnet, it would probably sting even more if he were at another position and killing it.