Coaching Staff Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

24 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tell me about future HC Kellen Moore...

He is our future HC,  not yours. Shoo fly. 

For real though - he is the next "McVay" - young brilliant mind. But unlike McVay, he doesnt use an odd system that requires certain skill sets. He builds the game plans/plays to the players he has. Hes been incredible for us. 

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He is our future HC,  not yours. Shoo fly. 

For real though - he is the next "McVay" - young brilliant mind. But unlike McVay, he doesnt use an odd system that requires certain skill sets. He builds the game plans/plays to the players he has. Hes been incredible for us. 

Nope. The worst. Let everyone know he’s awful. Really important message to communicate. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

we keep him at all costs. 

I will be severely pissed if we let Moore get away. He and Dak are just on the same page and when they are on, they're on...nothing you can do to stop them. It's vital we keep those two together for a long, long time.

1 minute ago, cromagnum said:

He’s Barry Switzer level bad when it comes to game management. Cowboys are winning inspite of his ineptude just like they did when Switzer was coach.

Guys. Please don’t make me defend MM. 

But he built a killer coaching staff and gets out of the way of player acquisition. 

MM gets cut if we lose Moore. Otherwise I’m fine keeping the course. 

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

IDK… I hope Jerry learned after losing Sean Payton.  

Hindsight I’m sure he’d love that one back, but canning a legend like Parcells probably had no chance of ever happening.
Thankfully that isn’t the case with MM. But, fact remains Dallas keeps winning the further away the odds are of keeping KM. I simply don’t see the man who says he do just about anything for another SB win making that call.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Hindsight I’m sure he’d love that one back, but canning a legend like Parcells probably had no chance of ever happening.
Thankfully that isn’t the case with MM. But, fact remains Dallas keeps winning the further away the odds are of keeping KM. I simply don’t see the man who says he do just about anything for another SB win making that call.

I don't know. If JJ throws a bunch of money at him.