2017 Breakout Player

JDLefebvre

24 minutes ago, stillersenat said:

Shazier. I think he is on the brink to a monster season. We know he can do it. It's just a matter of consistency and health.

Yeah... the health thing is a definite concern.  He plays a lot bigger then he is, just hope his body can take the pounding!!!   Hopefully our young LB;'s step up around him, and TJ ends up being a beast and we can get back to a dominant D.  

1 hour ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Burns. The progression he made last year was astronomical from beginning of the year to the end. He looked like a quality CB come the end of the year and I have a feeling he's going to become a premiere CB in the NFL by year's end.

I'm really excited to see what he can do in his second season. He had a solid rookie year.

On 7/21/2017 at 8:52 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

Burns. The progression he made last year was astronomical from beginning of the year to the end. He looked like a quality CB come the end of the year and I have a feeling he's going to become a premiere CB in the NFL by year's end.

Maybe I'm skeptical of him because I wasn't a big fan of coming out, but I'm hopeful he can take those tools and turn them into production.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

Agreed. It's not an exaggeration to say Burns looks to be the best CB to wear B&G since Woodson. Now, he's no Rod Woodson but he's on the right path to be 2nd best since (IMO).

1 hour ago, Chieferific said:

Agreed. It's not an exaggeration to say Burns looks to be the best CB to wear B&G since Woodson. Now, he's no Rod Woodson but he's on the right path to be 2nd best since (IMO).

It would take a lot to be better than Ike, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived