MNF: DET @ GB Thread

Sad People

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lions
    • Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2021 at 12:30 AM

I'm really tempted to bet on Detroit beating that spread. They're not very good, but not nearly as bad as people make them out to be. Elite offensive line, QB is at least functional and the HC isn't a complete moron.

On the flipside though, who knows how pissed Rodgers will be after that humiliating week one loss.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, biggie. said:

I'm really tempted to bet on Detroit beating that spread. They're not very good, but not nearly as bad as people make them out to be.

On the flipside though, who knows how pissed Rodgers will be after that humiliating week one loss.

This really does feel like one of those games where the Pack wins by 3 points or 30 points depending on how angry Rodgers is. Of course, me saying the only two options are both the Pack winning, means they will 100% lose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’m watching cause it’s football. But who’s idea was to put this on MNF 

Thanks for saying this. It was said about Cowboys Bucs, Skins Giants and Ravens Chiefs. And those are 3 of the best games played so far this season. 

#reverse jinx

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Good afternoon Norm are you ready for another fun filled evening with your boy Raj and his user friendly content he likes putting out there :^]

MODS BAN THIS PERSON NOW HE SAID A THING TO ME!!!!!

Idk if I'll be in here. I might go to the bar by my house, then again I was literally just 30 seconds ago bitching about how I hate that place and how they get all mad when SPORTS are on the TV's.. So maybe I won't

Edited by Norm