Revenge Game - Bucs (2-0) @ Rams (2-0)

ravishingone

18 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

0% chance it's the loudest stadium in NFL unless their pumping in crowd noise. Seattle and Kansas City take tops from decimal level.

Rich Eisen said that they could be pumping in crowd noise but the stadium is built in a way where it can get extremely loud in it. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't draw any conclusions from a week 3 game. Didn't the Bucs lose by like 90 to the Saints in week 9 last year? lol.

But I do think this game is more important for the Rams given the division they are in. They won't have any easy games. I guess next weeks game at home against Arizona is the easiest division game they will have and they are less than a TD favorite. 

I've seen many people predict Tampa Bay to lose 3 or 4 games this year and the Rams game being one of them, so not sure how much it would actually change for them. Other than that they have at NE, at NO, at CAR and vs BUF.

If the Rams win this, they could get off to a 8-1 or 9-0 start which might be necessary given their post bye schedule if they want to challenge for that top seed.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I ll agree with you on the Cards.  I don t understand the love fest with Kliff Kingsbury.

Love fest for Kingsbury?

The Rams faithful + LA vibes have got everyone purring at an all time high just because you got Stafford,  who even with 1 of the best WRs of our generation, couldn't take the Lions to the playoffs. Yea I think there is a little bit of a "Love fest" with these LA Rams.

I'm not saying Kingsbury is great but with the way they are playing rn I'd put money on the Cards to win against LA

Just my opinion 

4 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Love fest for Kingsbury?

The Rams faithful + LA vibes have got everyone purring at an all time high just because you got Stafford,  who even with 1 of the best WRs of our generation, couldn't take the Lions to the playoffs. Yea I think there is a little bit of a "Love fest" with these LA Rams.

I'm not saying Kingsbury is great but with the way they are playing rn I'd put money on the Cards to win against LA

Just my opinion 

Stafford has played very well so far I would give him that but also he started off hot at times at Detroit and just showed no consistency. I'm interested if he can change that in LA.

8 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Love fest for Kingsbury?

Just my opinion 

I have no issue with anyone s opinion.  My "lovefest comment" was targeted at the media.  Remember the virtual pandemic draft?  Oh Kliff Kinsbury, let s look at his crib.  This guy got fired at his alma mater.  If he wasn t a QB under Mike Leach and have GQ looks, he would be at the same level as Todd Monken.  In fact, Monken has done a lot more in his coaching career to deserve a HC job in the NFL then Kingsbury.

The Cards should be 1-1. Vikes kicker can t make a kick under 40 yds.  IMO. Kingsbury is clearly the 4th best HC in that division. If the Cards make the playoffs because Chandler Jones  and D Hop are awesome.  Maybe they can carry the HC over the finish lime, I ll be happy to eat my words.  IMO, Kliff Kingsbury is a media creation and really is a below average  level.HC.

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Stafford has played very well so far I would give him that but also he started off hot at times at Detroit and just showed no consistency. I'm interested if he can change that in LA.

I feel you 

But no one is going to convince me that he was worth what the gave up UNLESS they win it all this year

And everyone wants to keep slobbering all over the Rams nuts because the media keeps pumping up the Stafford love narrative. Like Goff didn't have games just as good in this offense or something.

6 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I feel you 

But no one is going to convince me that he was worth what the gave up UNLESS they win it all this year

And everyone wants to keep slobbering all over the Rams nuts because the media keeps pumping up the Stafford love narrative. Like Goff didn't have games just as good in this offense or something.

Stafford>>>>> Goff. And the Rams beat us pretty easily last year, with Goff. Don't start thinking the media has any influence on my opinion. 

Going through the other NFC contenders, the Rams are closest to challenging us. Although I actually think the Cardinals are going to be much improved this year. I was putting Seattle last which is crazy. The 9ers have an unreliable QB situation so it's hard to believe in them right now. The Packers are a mess but could get their **** together, who knows. Jameis will keep the Saints out of contention. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Stafford>>>>> Goff. And the Rams beat us pretty easily last year, with Goff. Don't start thinking the media has any influence on my opinion. 

Going through the other NFC contenders, the Rams are closest to challenging us. Although I actually think the Cardinals are going to be much improved this year. I was putting Seattle last which is crazy. The 9ers have an unreliable QB situation so it's hard to believe in them right now. The Packers are a mess but could get their **** together, who knows. Jameis will keep the Saints out of contention. 🤷‍♂️

The one thing about the 49ers is that whenever Jimmy G is healthy, they win a lot of games. For whatever reason. He's not playing well but they are winning.

8 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Love fest for Kingsbury?

Just my opinion 

I won’t believe it till I see it. The Cards couldn’t beat the Rams when the Rams had Wofford making his first start. And it’s not that the Rams have been beating the Cards, they have been blowing them out save for two games where it was a one possession game. We are talking about since McVay got there in 2017. So McVay don’t know how it feels to lose to the Cards as a Rams head coach. Don’t bet your money on the Cards against the Rams to win bc it’s a suckers bet until the Cards show they can actually beat them just once. It’s not a love fest it’s a fact. 

8 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I feel you 

I don’t think the Rams have to win it all this season to justify what they gave up to get Stafford. All that has to happen is Stafford has to keep doing what he is doing which is make good plays great and make bad plays good. McVay got tired of having to call the perfect play all the time for Goff. He got even more frustrated that Goff kept turning the ball over and was scared to take shots down the field. 2017 and 2018 we saw Goff look like the QB McVay wanted. After that Superbowl we know that Goff hasn’t been the same. Yes he could still win with the Rams and have his moments where he look great. I’d be lying if I said us Rams fans don’t hold our breath every time he drops back wondering if he is going to turn the ball over on that play. 

With Stafford he has seen it all. The good the bad and the ugly. He has the arm talent that guys like Mahomes and ARod has. People respect Stafford ability, toughness, and leadership. Not saying teams didn’t respect Goff to some degree but the book is out of Goff and everyone knew it. Across the league everyone knows Stafford linking up with McVay is scary. Yes he still have that question of can he win the big games? I think as he start to win those games against the Seahawks, Niners, and others then those questions will start to go away. In the same way those questions went away when Carson Palmer came to Arizona with Arians and started winning big games especially advancing in the playoffs. So Sunday is going to be huge for Stafford because he can start to answer those questions immediately. If not then next week will be another big game because Arizona will be 3-0 and they are looking good so Stafford even if the Rams lose to drop to (2-1) has a chance to bounce back and beat the Cards to get even at (3-1) and have an early (1-0) division lead in the toughest division in football. 

Inside pressure is the way to beat TB. Donald does that better than anyone (ever).  Pushing Brady outside of the pocket will be fun to watch; I expect to see alot of Fournette today. Offensively, I'm worried we become too one dimensional so it's important Sony Michel gets going early.

31-24 Rams. Preview of NFCCG. The Stafford hype train will go through the roof on Monday after this one. 

• Like 1