Foster headed to IR

turtle28

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I rather still focus on the DL and find more athletic safeties.

atm cornerback has seemingly been our strength on defense . 

We definitely don’t need a new FS. Nicholson is extremely athletic and is just a rookie, he’s only going to get better. There’s nothing wrong with Swearinger except that he’s been battling a hamstring injury the last month. 

He jumped a shorter route instead of watching Hollins last game and missed an open field tackle on Ertz.  In week 1 vs Philly he missed an open field tackle on Agholor after half the front 7 missed a saxk on Wentz!

If you’re expecting someone to shut down the two best receiving TEs in the NFL one on one (Ertz & Kelce) you aren’t going to find them without paying for an All-Pro safety like Eric Berry.

Turtle Nicholson hasn't proven anything . It's best we find a freak free safety or the best avalible safety on the draft .

nicholson has durability issue as well I'm still surprised he hasn't missed any weeks but he's always banged up in the game .

not expecting to stop TEs always but I am expecting play makers on the D That's like earl thomas type

38 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Turtle Nicholson hasn't proven anything . It's best we find a freak free safety or the best avalible safety on the draft .

nicholson has durability issue as well I'm still surprised he hasn't missed any weeks but he's always banged up in the game .

not expecting to stop TEs always but I am expecting play makers on the D That's like earl thomas type

I didn’t say he has proven anything. But I don’t think we know that he can’t be the answer at FS either. When you have a young talent at a position you should continue to play him and see if he can develop into a good or great starter. 

We have bigger issues such as WR, ILB next to Brown and NT.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

I stand to what I just said . Safety . DL needs work .. anyone that disagrees is fooling them selves our D still sucks

The front 7 sucks because there’s not enough depth the back end has been about as good as you can get. Especially when Norman is on the field

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

For one, he has proven he belongs in the NFL.

Second, freak safeties are exceedingly rare in the NFL. It's not a necessity.

42 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

The front 7 sucks because there’s not enough depth the back end has been about as good as you can get. Especially when Norman is on the field

I agree but next year we need to keep upgrading the DL .

as for wideout that's probably trough free agency 

33 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I agree but next year we need to keep upgrading the DL .

as for wideout that's probably trough free agency 

We are going to take the BPA in the 1st two rounds that isn’t a OT or OLB. 

I know it’s not all Kirk’s fault, but Dan Snyder has to be fuming over this performance. It’s games like these that really makes you think Kirk won’t be back and maybe not Gruden either.

I don’t agree with that, but I’m sure Dan is not happy.

Archived