Week 3 GDT: Titans (1-1) vs Colts (0-2)

-Hope-

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Taylor Lewan fully practiced today. Wonder what exactly happened to him in the pregame. Maybe a slight sprain or something and they were just being cautious/didn't wanna have him play on it before they could do testing to ensure it wasn't serious?

Yeah most likely. Probably just being cautious. He didn’t look terrible in the video of it, they probably wanted to be safe since it was the same knee. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think we neglect the success of Landry because his sacks don't appear as dynamic.  But he is just as productive as the 5th overall pick of his draft class, Bradley Chubb.  
Chubb has 20.5.  Landry has 20. 

Isn't Chubb a monster against the run though?

I'm happy with Landry.  He's been solid, but unspectacular.  You can get by with that if you know...he's not the only solid one in your rotation.  Hopefully we get some good Dupree this season and Weaver gives something.  Edge will continue to be one of our top needs come draft/free agency time.

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think we neglect the success of Landry because his sacks don't appear as dynamic.  But he is just as productive as the 5th overall pick of his draft class, Bradley Chubb.  
Chubb has 20.5.  Landry has 20. 

In fairness, Chubb has played 14 fewer games than Landry because he had an injury that caused him to miss most of his second season. The same amount of production with nearly a full season less playing time.